• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We're back from our vacation and we had a great time. All in all, the weather was good, the food was outstanding and the time off with Beth the best. I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all and happy Sunday. The Killer Beans coffee is on and we have a full day of NFL, MLB and NASCAR lined up. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and our vacation is over. Had a good week off as it was needed but it's time to get back to the ole' grind. Watched a few NFL games yesterday and kept up with the MLB stats as well as the ones from NASCAR. I hope everyone has a great weekend enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another day. The Yankees lost last night to the Rays 5 - 2 and the Red Sox lost as well making this a tight race for the wildcard here in the AL East. Hopefully the Yankees get a "W" this evening and continue this through the start of the playoffs. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees didn't get the "W" and the Red Sox won as well, so there's no change in the AL East. Tonight is the final game of the regular season, so lets finnish on an up note. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day", enjoy.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, the regular MLB season is done and it finished in a dramatic ending with Tampa getting the AL Wild Card spot and St. Louis getting for the NL. The Playoffs start tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one again. Since today is Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and seeing how everyone is doing. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and always, the coffee is on. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as they had a Kristoff Cigar event and we all smoked some really good sticks last night. The MLB playoffs start today with Tampa Bay taking on Texas and then New York (Yankees) taking on Detroit. Here is the full schedule through the World Series:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

Tomorrow, Army will be taking on Tulane here at West Point with a 1200 (12pm) kickoff. Hopefully it's a good game and Army is victorious. I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it.........

Good morning all, coffee is on and I'm headin' out to West Point to work the Army / Tulane football game. It's a 1200 (12pm) kickoff which means that the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has to be up and running by 0530 (5:30am). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/directorates/dptms_plans.asp

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans are brewin'. Well, the Yankees won last night and Army did the same big time. Today we have a number of NFL games on as well as a couple of more MLB playoff games. The NASCAR racers are also in the middle of the chase and they're in Dover, DE today which is one of my favorite tracks. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's a brisk fall day. The Yankees lost yesterday to the Tigers in game 2 tying up the series at a game a piece. They'll be playing game 3 tonight in Detroit with the first pitch thrown at 2030 (8:30pm) and hopefully the Bombers bounce back with a "W". I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........

Morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as we speak. Well, the Yankees came up short by one run as they lost last night 5 - 4. These two teams will be back at this evening and it's up to A.J. Burnett to keep the series going and bring it back to the Bronx. Got to have faith and I have a good feeling in A.J. this evening to do it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, the Yankees pulled it off and won last night 10 - 1. They'll play game 5 tomorrow evening here in the Bronx and hopefully they win it move forward to the ALDS. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. Well, Philadelphia / St. Louis as well as Arizona / Milwaukee are both playing their 5th games tomorrow evening to advance to the NLDS. There's nothing like loser goes home and winner advances to the next round to make the competition a little more enjoyable. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and watch the beginning of the Yankees / Tigers final game. I hope everyone has a great day and GO YANKEES.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, the Yankees got eliminated last night as they lost to the Tigers 3 - 2. As they say, there's always next year. Anyway, we still have plenty of NFL and NASCAR to enjoy as well as the winter sports that are just starting up. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Sunday morning coffee is kickin'. Started off the day at Plum Point with a few of the guys from Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying La Riqueza #3 and a fresh cup of Killer Beans. Today we have a number of NFL games on as well as NASCAR from Kansas Motor Speedway. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, it's back to work after a few days off, thank god it's only a 4 day work week. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a few favorites throughout it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, it's already "Hump Day" and it feels like the week just started. According to NOAA, we are supposed to get 3 days of rain now and then another stretch of sunny autumn weather. Hopefully mother nature is easy on us this winter as last year was quite brutal. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy on and enjoys.......

Morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. NOAA was correct this time as we have a nice steady light rain coming down and it looks like it will continue through tomorrow:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.3623&lon=-74.0273

Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening as they are having a Torano event (buy 3 get one free ect.). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's enjoying primo sticks while watching the Tigers / Rangers game on FOX. This weekend we have NASCAR from Charlotte, NC, a couple of more MLB playoff games and then on Sunday we have the NFL. I hope everyone has a relaxing one and enjoys a favorite or two or........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It's lookin' to be a nice day so I hope everyone enjoys it as gets to relax as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.