• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' all, the coffee is on as always and it's Tuesday. Have a good day everyone and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Less than a month now and Ole' St. Nick will be stopping by our homes and spreading gifts around the tree. Don't wait till the last minute and if you're in a Secret Santa, have fun. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Being that it's Thursday, we'll headin' over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of fine cigars and see how all the locals are doin'. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and kickin'. Got a few good college football games on and the late fall weather will make it even better. I hope everyone has a good day and takes the time to smoke a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well today is the beginning of Army / Navy week and its always a fun time here at West Point. There will be bon fires, pep rallies, luncheons and other pre-game festivities all week. A number of us will be taking off tomorrow and heading down to D.C. in preparation of the game. I've posted another link as to where we are staying and if any of you are planning on attending this year:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=70756

I hope everyone has a great week and GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY...........

Good morning all, the hotel coffee is on and it's 2 days until the Army / Navy game. Staying busy down here in the DC area with a lot of moving pieces in reference to the game. I'll be back on this evening, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie is probably out hob nobbin' with the brass. Time for some mischief.

Navy-Football-Logo.jpg

When's the last time Army beat Navy? :laugh:

Doc.

pt-FTGTHROW!MILLS.jpg

Doc

!Bk8!s-gCGk~$(KGrHgoH-C!EjlLl0g6UBLZj7O2uFg~~_35.JPG

Go NAVY

I'll bet your asking yourself, who should I Root for? Well, who do you relate to, an impotent mule or a horny old goat?

Doc.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, I'm back home and I'll tell you, we had a good time in DC. It was a good 6 day and the Army / Navy game is now history. The game was exciting and I have to congratulate the Navy for winning again. Next year we'll be back in Philly and we'll hope for the best. Enjoy the week and if your in a Secret Santa, it's time to get busy........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as normal. Should be a busy week as the holidays are here and the Academy (West Point) is taking their term end exams. Enjoy the day and smoke a favorite if time allows....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and kickin'. Well, it's Hump Day and Beth and I are trading her 2007 Jeep Liberty in today for a 2012 Subaru Forester. It's fully loaded and a very nice ride. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Beth is happy with her new automobile, it's a sharp looking ride. Being that it's Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for a couple of tasty sticks and to see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday. I hope everyone has a great weekend and get to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it. T.G.I.F.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we are one week from Christmas and I can definitely feel it in the air. Today, the Eagle (my team) take on the Jets (Beth's team) at 1615 (4:15 pm) which should be a great game. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoy........

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and we are one week from Christmas. It was good to see the Eagles win yesterday, they still have a chance to make the playoffs which is amazing as long as they win the next two games. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the festivities of this holiday season......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's one day closer to Xmas. I hope everyone has a good day, enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I know that lately the morning posts have been a little short but its been quiet around here and things are running nice and smooth. As far as the weather forecast for the next few days, here is what the weather guessers at NOAA are predicting:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :D :thumbs: :p

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and we're 3 days till Christmas. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this afternoon for our annual Christmas Pub Burgers with our boss Joe Colombo and my good friend Bill (Bravo Lima). I know that a couple of primo stogies will have fire put to them and will be enjoyed to the max. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys........

Status
Not open for further replies.