• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this fine Sunday morning. It's lookin' like it will be a nice fall day today according to NOAA; partly cloudy and temps in the low 60s. I know that I'll be out and about enjoying it and I hope you do the same as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. We had a great day yesterday enjoying some live music on the Croton Aqueduct both in Dobbs Ferry & Hastings:

http://www.aqueduct.org/aquefest

Special guest was Tom Chapin (Harry Chapin's brother) playing some old familiar tune; Cats in the Cradle, etc. The weather was great and everything was quite relaxing. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Congrats to the Jets as they beat the Dolphins last night 24 - 6 on Monday Night Football. Not much going on today sports wise as the World Series begins tomorrow evening in St. Louis at 2005 (8:05pm):

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. They are calling for heavy rain today and then the weather guessers are predicting sunny fall temps at least through next Tuesday. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. I see that the Cardinals took game one of the World Series 3 - 2, I just hope it's a good series and they go 7 games. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for a couple of primo sticks and to catch the beginning of game 2. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or..........

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewing as we speak. I see that Texas had a late rally in the 9th inning and came back to win the game 2 - 1. Game 3 will be Saturday in Texas and hopefully the battle continues back and forth. The NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL this weekend with the trucks running tomorrow at 1600 (4pm) and the Sprint Cup series on Sunday which will start roughly at 1400 (2pm). I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and happy Saturday. The Killer Beans are brewin' and it's lookin' like it's going to be another great fall day. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, it was good to see the Jets win yesterday as well as Clint Bowyer taking the checkered flag during the NASCAR race in Talladega. I see that Texas beat St. Louis 4 - 0 last night tying the World Series at 2 games a piece. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, I see that Texas won last night going ahead 3 games to 2. They're off tonight and game 6 will be Wednesday evening in St. Louis. Have a good day and enjoy.......

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Well it's "Hump Day" but here at West Point we have to work this Saturday as it's the last home football game of the season and the Black Knights are taking on Fordham University which is a sell out. Tonight, Texas could win it all and get their first World Series trophy or as they predicted at the beginning, they'll go 7 games and the winner will be decided tomorrow evening. Either way, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for quite some time now. I see that game 6 was rained out last night so they've rescheduled it for this evening. Being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying a couple of primo sticks along with catching the first few innings of the game. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or.........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, we had a good time at Schlesinger's last night as always and it was my pleasure meeting Ben (Stymie1970) from Monroe, NY. I see that the Cardinals tied up the series 3 games a piece with a walk off homer in the 11th. Should be another good game tonight as these two teams are matched up pretty well. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. First of all, congrats to the St. Louis Cardinals for winning last night and crowned the 2011 World Champs. (How many days until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training?, LOL). Well, they are calling for anywhere from 8 to 12 inches of the white stuff today and I'll be heading out shortly to work the Army vs. Fordham football game here at West Point which is a sell out by the way. It's going to be sloppy out, a lot of fans drinking and then driving and the ride home tonight will be nasty, thank god my boss is picking me up today, LOL. I hope everyone has a good day and GO ARMY.........

Good morning all and yes, the electricity is back on and I can get back to the normal routine of fresh coffee in the morning and catching up on the web. Still no cable but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon as well. I hope everyone that was in the way of this past Saturday's storm is okay and gets their power back on soon if not already. Enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. Well, things are getting back to normal as the cable came back on yesterday and all. I just checked NOAA and the weather guessers now are predicting sunny days for a week with temps in the lower 50s and freezing at night. I hope the remaining S/BOTL get their lives back to normal as well and enjoy........

Good morning all and yes, the joe has been brewin' since 0430 as always. Not much going on today except for this evening as it's Thursday and we'll be headin' over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's with a big crowd of regulars, must be the cool weather bringing everyone out again. This weekend the NASCAR racers are in Texas and on Sunday we have a day full of NFL. I hope everyone has a relaxing one and enjoys........

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Well today, Army is out at Colorado taking on Air Force for the first 1/3 of the Commander's Cup. Kick off is at 1530 (3:30pm) and will be televised on CBS nationwide. I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, a fresh pot of joe is on. Well, Army lost to Air Force yesterday after going into half time with a 14 point lead. There were a few bad calls in the first half but Army looked like crap in the 2nd half and gave the game away. Today, we have a few good NFL match ups as well as NASCAR from Texas Motor Speedway. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday and enjoys........

Morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, it was good to see the Jets & the Giants won and also that the Dolphins finally won one. Congrats to Tony Stewart for winning yesterday's NASCAR race as there are only 2 races left for the season and it's separated by 3 points. Tonight we have the Eagles taking on the Bears which should be a good game. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.