• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. It's lookin' like it's gonna be another beautiful day today as the sun is just about to pop out. After the Army Black & Gold Spring Football game, I headed over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson valley Cigars and enjoy a couple of my favorites while relaxing and talkin' with a few of the regulars and my buddy Ralph (ilcchef2) dropped by as well. Today, the NASCAR Nationwide series (the old Busch series) are racing down in Mexico and that starts around 1400 (2pm). I'm gonna DVR that and watch it later as a number of us are going over to the Eisenhower Theater and watch the "Ring of Fire" concert also know as the Johnny Cash Show:

http://www.ringoffirethemusical.com/

http://www.eisenhowerhall.com/artists.htm#11

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is brewing and did I ever say that Monday mornings aren't my favorite. I wish I had a couple of more hours so I could get a little bit more sleep. Oh well, the coffee will kick in shortly I'm sure. Today is the start of another busy week for us at West Point with the Secretary of Defense - Dr. Robert M. Gates visiting the Academy:

http://www.defenselink.mil/bios/biographyd...biographyid=115

I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites along the way....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. The weather for this week looks great, here is the next 5 days according to NOAA:

Today: Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south between 6 and 9 mph.

Wednesday: Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west between 8 and 11 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind between 7 and 13 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 68.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

I hope everyone has a great day and gets out to enjoy it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. It was good to see that the Yankees won last night with help from Bobby Abreu hitting his seventh-inning grand slam. Johnny Damon added a three-run homer as well and Jason Giambi hit solo shot to boot. For the full story, here you go:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/wrap.j...p&team=away

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite cigar or two........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!

On my second cup and looking forward to a rare morning smoke. Bacon is cooking and the house is smelling pretty good right now.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Got another training exercise here at the Acadeny today and being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying fine cigars and cool drinks while watching the game and exchanging the past weeks stories. If your close by and you have the time, stop on by and join in on all the fun. If your not a local to the area, I hope you have a great day as well and you enjoy a favorite cigar or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and TGIF!!!!!! Most likely I going over to the West Point Dining Facilty (mess hall) for some good Army chow this morning. Hopefully the biscuts aren't to dry and the cream beef doesn't have too many lumps in it :D . I'm not sure what's planned for us at work as of yet but if it's been anything like it has been this week, I'll be ready for it. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a few of thier favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all, getting ready for an hour drive up the road for some meetings, then back.

Met up with Dixie last night and shared a stogie or two. He is on a break from school. He graduates with his MBA in late May. Ceremony is in Long Island........ could be a trip to the Hudson Valley in the making?

Good morning fellow BOTL's. Another early day at work today, but it will be a short work day because at 3:30PM EST I have my first golf lesson. I am really looking forward to it since golf is one of my favorite hobbies and I have always been meaning to take some lessons. Hope everyone has a great day and a great start to the weekend.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it looks be that we are on a track for a few days of rain coming our way:

Today: A chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. East wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tonight: Showers likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind between 3 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Northeast wind at 7 mph becoming southeast. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Monday: Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 55. East wind between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Monday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

No problem, it might as well rain itself out till CigarFest 2008 and then hopefully we'll have some sunny days. I hope all of you stay dry and enjoy yourselves....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and TGIF!!!!!! The coffee is on and I'll be headin' over to the West Point Dining Facilty (mess hall) for some good Army chow this morning. Hopefully, the biscuts aren't to dry and the cream beef doesn't have too many lumps in it . We have another big day at West Point with a few VIP visiting and touring our Academy. Well, tomorrow is the big herf in the Poconos at Split Rock Resort. It should be another great event thrown by CI and meeting up with everyone is the best part. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a few of thier favorites through out it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

CigarFest 2008!!!!!!

www.cigarfest.org

Good morning everyone!!!!! Today is CigarFest 2008 and we'll be headin' out shortly. It's going to be great to see all my ole' buds that I only get to see once the year and catch up with all the cigar owners / reps as to what they all have planned for the near future. I have a freash pot of coffee on and Beth made a fresh pan of muffins and brownies for the ride. We have roughly a 2 hour ride which should be the equivelent to a churchill / double corona :D . I'm going to be taking plenty of pictures and I'll post them when I get back. I hope all the S / BOTL that are driving out to the event a safe ride and I'll see you all soon. I also want to wish a super saturday to everyone else and I hope you get to enjoy a few of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and of course, the coffee is on. What a fantastic weekend, I smoked a good dozen premium cigars, met all sorts of cigar owners / reps at CigarFest 2008 and best of all, I got to herf with S / BOTL that I don't get to but once or twice a year. I'll post all the pictures I took probably this evening on the "CigarFest 2008" thread in the Herf Section:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...20&start=20

I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy themselves and a couple of your favorite cigars as well.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

On the second cup and taking some with me. Gonna be a busy one.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. It looks like we'll have another busy day at the office attending meetings and all. With graduation in roughly 3 weeks, the Academy is off the wall. One good thing about it is that the next thing you know, it's the end of the day and time to go home. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite stogie or two as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.