• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. I hope you have a Happy Hump Day and things goes as close as planned today. There's not much going on today just another day, another dollar. Have a great day and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!

Gotta get my Joe on the go! Busy busy busy!

I walk outside at just after 6 this morning and standing in the driveway looking at my truck and just for a minute have no idea what I'm doing....then I remember, "Oh yeah, work."

Crap.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I just checked the weather report and it looks rain off and on for the next two (2) days and then nice and sunny for the weekend:

http://weather.aol.com/main.adp?location=USNY1003

It doesn't matter tonight though as it's Tommy J's (hudsonvalley) 52nd birthday and being that it's also Thusday, we'll be in full force at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars celibrating. If your in the area, definitely stop by and join us and if your now, enjoy a cigar or two and think of us while your at it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I've done the same thing myself, Joe.
Good morning all!
Making Mocha Capps here, Charlie. Want one?

Good Morning Charlie....it's been awhile. Turning over a new leaf....adding CP to my morning routine since once I walk through the door of the Big House things get crazy... :laugh:

Has a certain young Major contacted you yet?

And Yes....the coffee's on and I'm enjoying my first cup. Enjoy your evening...sounds great.

--

Good Morning Charlie....it's been awhile. Turning over a new leaf....adding CP to my morning routine since once I walk through the door of the Big House things get crazy... :laugh:

Has a certain young Major contacted you yet?

And Yes....the coffee's on and I'm enjoying my first cup. Enjoy your evening...sounds great.

--

Good morning Kelly,

It's great to see you postin' in the morning, a great way to start the day. It's the same way here at the Academy with Graduation the 31st, non-stop from the time we get in the office.

No, I haven't had a young Major contact me as of yet. Does he know where the DPTMS is? Where in Bldg 621, Suite 100. Have a great weekend and enjoy a primo stick or two when you can........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and TGIF!!!! I've got the coffee on and in a little bit I'll be headin' over to the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) for some good Army chow. Well, last night we were in full force at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars waiting to celibrate Tommy J's (hudsonvalley) 52nd birthday, but our brother in arms never showed. He must have has a prior engagement with a member of the opposite sex or something :whistling: . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!

Goodmorning everyone. As Charlie put it- TGIF! its been a slow week at the office and I am antsy to call it a week. Heading down to Richmond tonight for Mothers Day and hopefully I'll be able to get a few smokes in this weekend. We'll see.

Good Saturday morning all, the coffee is on and it was nice to sleep in even though it was only a little bit after 0600 (6am) :D . Beth and I are going to one of our God Daughter's 1st Communion this morning which is at 1000 (10am) and then there will be a luncheon at our friend's house. That should take us into the early evening which will be followed by the NASCAR race down in Darlington, SC. The race comes on at 1900 (7pm) and my favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the #88 Amp / National Guard Chevrolet will be starting on the front row. Being that it's a Saturday night race, I'll have to fire up a favorite cigar and sit on the back deck where i have a great view of the TV. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super saturday as well and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Morning back to you Charlie....and to the rest of ya'll too.

Coffee's made; downed ½ a cup already.....

The wife and I are headin' to Salado this morning to Pancake Breakfast that's a fund raiser for the GOLD STAR FAMILIES on Fort Hood. Should be a good event; Salado is a great little community that provides great support to our troops.

For more on this go to HUGSS

The rest of my day will be doing yard work and hopefully TASMAN stops by for a smoke and some steaks.

Take Care

Good morning CP. I'm enjoying my mug of Doi Chaang coffee . And a happy Mothers day to all the CP moms.

Up early on this beautiful New England day, Happy Mothers day to all. Going to start my day off with some prayer and meditation then it's off to celebrate a good friends 8th N.A. birthday. I'll return home and possibly fire up the grill and dig deep in the humi for somrthing special to put flame to, then the G/F and I will hit the links for some late afternoon golf,and top that off with Sox on the tube 2nite. It dosn't get much better than that.

Brian

Now THAT sounds like a good day! Happy Mother's Day ya'll, don't forget to call mom!!!

Good morning all and it definitely is a beautiful day out. The coffee is on and I'm about to make some Belgium Waffles for Beth and I to enjoy and then later on probably go for a nice walk. This afternoon we have the Yankees vs. the Tigers on at 1300 (1pm) and I'll be smokin' one of my favorites from south of Miami. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it with their family and friends...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and here's to a new week. I'm not planning much this week as the weather doesn't look very favorable in our area:

Today: A slight chance of rain before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind between 16 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind between 10 and 16 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind between 5 and 9 mph.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

Tuesday and Wednesday are the better lookin' days from now till next Monday but that could change in a matter of hours. So, enjoy a favorite or two during the week and I hope you have a good one........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all. Just got in to work so I figured I would browse cp for a bit before I dive in to my day. It should be a great day here in Greenville, but very windy just like yesterday. Hopefully the wind will die down a little so I can go to the driving range this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day and smoke something good today. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.