• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and happy Sunday. The coffee is on and I'm still not sure what's for breakfast as of yet. I'm glad I stayed home yesterday, got the rest I needed but I wish I could have attended the 10th anniversary of the Hartford Herf yesterday. I heard you all had a great time, I'm sure if I went, one or two of you might have the bug by now as well. Anyway, there's plenty of sports on the TV today; NASCAR, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer and hockey. I'm sure that I'll be on the sofa relaxing watching a couple of them and throwing some chicken on the grill. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning lads. Been a pretty good weekend. Made 60 gals. of liquid gold. Been up all night boiling. Boy am I sticky and sweet. Time for a shower and off to bed. Winter is comming back today and that's a good thing. Don't want Spring to come to soon. We need a little sugar snow to slow things down.

Doc.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Sounds like you got enough syrup for the season Doc, way to get er' done brother :D. Well, it's back to work as it seems that the weekend ended way to quickly. Yesterday was such a beautiful day out that I spent the majority of it on my back deck relaxing and watching the NASCAR race from Atlanta. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Doc makes some fine tree juice of that I can attest.

I have had a great last couple of days. I had some good news at work on wednesday! Thursday, Pete Johnson came to my B&M, Bethesda Tobacco. Friday he was at another B&M i frequent, Drappers. The Wife met me there and after catching up with some of our friends at Drappers, we had a great dinner before meeting friends to wish one of them well on a world adventure. Saturday, we did a 3 mile run through Georgetown, then caught the "Cuse/G'Town lacrosse game and finally hit up the driving range. Sunday, the Wife decided to put on some more miles on the Go Fasters while I spent my time at the B&M. Grabbed a hair cut and then off to play some golf. All in all, a great and relaxing last few days, with amazing weather!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and Irish Soda Bread will be this morning's breakfast treat. Nothing special going on today except all the news will be about A-Rod's medical treatment yesterday and how long his recovery will be. As the newspaper says this morning, what's next for the Yankees? Only time will tell. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Stogieman is late so I'll fill in. Look up your own weather as I'm sure you don't care what it is like here. If you are reading this then you are up too damn early.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. It's another great day here in the Hudson Valley and being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening:

http://www.hudsonvalleycigars.com/

http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/

Our Thursday-night crew has turned into a weekly herf with anywhere from 20 to 30 S/BOTL showing up and joining in on the fun. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on by and enjoy a stogie or two with us. Folks show up anywhere from 1800 (6pm) and stay till 2200 (10pm). If you're not a local S/BOTL, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and TGIF!!!!! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's cigar bar, the usual suspects showed up along with a few new faces. We did discuss some news that just came know; Carlos (Saxjazzman) just found out that he came down on orders to Fort Benning, GA. Once I find out when he'll be leaving us, we'll be throwing him a send off herf / party, more details to follow. Well, for this weekend, I've got a driving class tomorrow (DDC). If I didn't have that, Israel (uptown_isy) has a NUB event going on with Sam Leccia showing and telling his story behind it all:

http://www.nubcigar.com/creator

So if you have no plans and want to enjoy a Saturday afternoon cigar event, join Israel and his crew at Uptown Cigars in Kingston , NY:

http://www.uptowncigar.com/

Sports wise, the weekend is full of basketball, baseball, golf, hockey and soccer. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to relax a bit and enjoy a few of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Coffee's on me today, Charlie! Finally getting warmer weather 'round these parts! Have a great day!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and TGIF!!!!! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's cigar bar, the usual suspects showed up along with a few new faces. We did discuss some news that just came know; Carlos (Saxjazzman) just found out that he came down on orders to Fort Benning, GA. Once I find out when he'll be leaving us, we'll be throwing him a send off herf / party, more details to follow. Well, for this weekend, I've got a driving class tomorrow (DDC). If I didn't have that, Israel (uptown_isy) has a NUB event going on with Sam Leccia showing and telling his story behind it all:

http://www.nubcigar.com/creator

So if you have no plans and want to enjoy a Saturday afternoon cigar event, join Israel and his crew at Uptown Cigars in Kingston , NY:

http://www.uptowncigar.com/

Sports wise, the weekend is full of basketball, baseball, golf, hockey and soccer. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to relax a bit and enjoy a few of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the plug Charlie. Feels like a game show! :laugh:
It should be a great time today. I told your crew to show up a bit early to get good seating. Besides, there's plenty of beer to keep everyone busy. Too bad you couldn't make it today. See you next week!

Good morning all and Mark (Obanion), I'll take a cup of that joe, thanks brother. Israel, change of plans. My class got cancelled so I'll be coming up to the shop with the crew. I'll call Dee and find out when they are leaving to head up and most likely ride with one of them. It will be a great time as always and you know I have to bring a gift or two for setting this all up :D. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoy it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Mark (Obanion), I'll take a cup of that joe, thanks brother. Israel, change of plans. My class got cancelled so I'll be coming up to the shop with the crew. I'll call Dee and find out when they are leaving to head up and most likely ride with one of them. It will be a great time as always and you know I have to bring a gift or two for setting this all up :D. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoy it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

SWEET!!!! Great news Charlie! See you here!

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is on. Yesterday was a blast, Israel, thanks for inviting us up yesterday for the NUB Event. It was great to see Sam Leccia, Rick from Oliva, Michelle & Bruce and all the crew from Uptown. Primo cigars, superb variety of single malt scotches, tastey treats and it was great to see all the folks attending the event. I know that Rick took a bunch of pictures and I shot a few myself. I'll post em' up shortly especially the one of Sam rolling all the different NUB cigars. Today should be a great weather day with temps reaching the lower 60s, so I'll be on my back deck barbequing and smoking a favorite cigar or two while watching the Yankees taking on the Twins at 1315 (1:15pm). I hope everyone enjoys themselves today as well and gets to relax before they have to go back tomorrow......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

Good morning all and here's to a new week. The coffee is on and we have a variety of pastries for this morning's breakfast. The weather was great yesterday, got a lot of relaxation time in, enjoyed a fresh roll that Sam Leccia did up on Saturday and then we had a few relatives over for corned beef and cabbage. All in all, it was a super Sunday and the only thing that could have made it a NASCAR race would have been on :D . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Happy St. Patty's Day all and I hope you have your fill of corned beef and cabbage and all the other Irish treats that go along with it. The weather looks like it will be nice in NYC for the annual St. Patrick's Day parade: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

http://nyc-st-patrick-day-parade.org/default.aspx

Enjoy a favorite cigar and a pint or two while you're out there and remember that our boys in blue with be out there as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Jeez, I can't believe you still have this tread going. I remember when it started!!!! LOL

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and I know that there's a half a loaf of Irish Soda Bread left at the office fresh from yesterday. Well, I received an email from Mark (mrtapes) yesterday that he was coming down to the Hudson Valley area so we met up at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for a cigar. It was good seeing my good friend and taking the time to enjoy a cigar and catching up. Today should be another great weather day, so I'll be on my back deck with the BBQ going as well as a favorite ceegar. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, we are 18 days till "Opening Day" for baseball and I can hardly wait. It will be great to see the Bronx Bombers back in action and playing in thier new stadium. Beth is a Mets fan and I'm sure she has the same feelings and they'll be in a new stadium this year as well. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo cigars and and a cool drink or two. If you're close by and have the time, stop on over and join us. If not, I hope you get to enjoy a favorite stogie as well.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.