• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and a big TGIF!!!!! Well, it's Friday and we are exactly 6 weeks from when we drive up to Split Rock Resort for CigarFest 2009. We talked about it last night while we were enjoying cigars at Schlesinger's and all of us that are presently going have paid in full for our villas and the tickets should be on thier way in another week or so. Anyway, we had a good time last night and I definitely enjoyed a Capadura that Israel (uptown_isy) gifted me last week and will try the new blend he handed out last night this coming weekend. As far as this weekend, it is filled with NASCAR from Bristol, TN, baseball, basketball, golf and hockey. I hope everyone has a great one and takes the time to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!

TGIF is right! Good time last night, Charlie. Glad you enjoyed the smoke. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good morning all and yes, the fresh pot of joe is brewin'. Decided to sleep in this morning and catch up on some lost sleep. Today should be a great weather day being that it's already sunny and the temps will reach the mid to upper 40s:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

There's plenty of sports on the tube today and I'll definitely get a chance or two to smoke a favorite ceegar being that we don't have to much planned for the day. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The weather is going to nice here in lovely Lafayette, Indiana as well...we're looking at a high of 60!

It's 8:30 am and I've been at the store for 3 hours...we close at 7:00 pm and I should be out around 8:30 this evening. The morning coffee crowd has already started gathering, about 22 people in right now.

I've got so much on my plate and so little time to get it all done...damned glad I've got so much coffee to keep me going! :laugh:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is hittin' the spot. I've got a little running around to do this morning and then the NASCAR race is on at 1330 (1:30pm) live from Bristol, TN:

http://www.nascar.com/

Bristol Motor Speedway is one of my favorite tracks as it's definitely a "Rubbin' is Racin'" type of track. It's just over a half mile around and the corners are 36 degrees banked and there's 160,000 seats in this baby:

http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/bms/index.html

Besides that, there's plenty of other sports on today to include baseball, basketball, golf, hockey, tennis and soccer. The BBQ will be on and there will be ceegars being toasted as well. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, it was a relaxing weekend filled with sports on the tube and plenty of good BBQ and good weather. This week should go by rather quickly as it's filled with meetings at work in preperation of graduation here at West Point. Also, one of my nieces is getting married Saturday, so we have to prepare for that. College basketball is in full swing, MLB is about ready to start thier regular season and NASCAR is in week six. All in all, this is my favorite time of the year and the weather is cooperating as well. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Yes Jerry, life is very good especially at age 50 :D . Well, single game tickets to Yankees home games go on sale today at 1000 (10am):

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/ticketing/s...legametix032009

I'm sure that thier server will be busy but I'll be on it as well picking out a few games to check out the Bombers at home in thier new stadium. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite cigar if you get the chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck getting yanks tickets charlie, Mets tix went on sale about a week ago for the first couple of months, Citi field is pretty much sold out and tix are hard to come by. I did get a few singles to some decent games though.
Have a great day brother.
Mark

Morning, Lads. It's going to be a fine day today. Sun's going to shine with temps in the 50's. I'll be on the road all day; smoking my brains out in my PU; isolated from the smoke Nazis.

Doc.

What the hell are you doing up at 3:40 Doc? You old folks needs SOME sleep. :p

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and hopefully it'll be a nice day out. It's Hump Day and a number of us (roughly 70) are off this Friday going up to Cooperstown, NY to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame. Our local classic rock channel, 101.5 WPDH set up the trip and it's all free to include a full buffet for lunch. There's a VFW right across the street which allows smoking and has dollar drafts all afternoon :D . I hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a favorite ceegar....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, today college basketball is in full swing wth the "Sweet Sixteen". This is when it definitely gets interesting and the players kick it up a knotch to advance or they are out. Being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson valley Cigars enjoying the games along with primo ceegars. If you're in the area and have some time, stop on by and join in on the fun. If you're not, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yes it is a beautiful morning.

68 degrees so far, no rain in sight, looks like I'll be riding the motorcycle in to work again today. :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, we had good time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar as always. We had the regular Thursday night crowd along with LouieD (quickly becoming a weekly regular) and Carlos (Saxjazzman). Today we're heading up to the Baseball Hall of Fame in a couple of hours on the WPDH bus ride, should be another good trip. The weather looks to be nice up there with temps in the mid 50s and partly sunny:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...74.9277&e=1

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is on!!! We had a good time yesterday at the Baseball Hall of Fame, the weather cooperated and all. Today, one of our neices is getting married and that's always a great time to see a family member joining in wed-lock. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and again, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is my choice of coffee this morning. Yesterday's wedding was a blast as everyone had a great time. Today we have baseball, basketball, golf, hockey, tennis and NASCAR on the TV. I'll be heading over to one of my nephew's house to share a couple of ceegars and watch the race as the ladies are going over to Eisenhower Hall on West Point to catch the Broadway play "HAIRSPRAY":

http://www.eisenhowerhall.com/artists.htm#11

I'm sure that the ladies will be having a good time as well as we will be smoking ceegars and watching the race. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.