• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goodbye to my brother Kevin

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. My prayers are with you and your family, Khris.

My heartfelt condolences, Khris. May he rest in peace. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear that Khris. I have lost a couple good friends like that. Stay strong!

Sorry to hear of this tragedy Khris. My condolences to you and your family. Take it one day at a time.

Bob

Sorry to hear this Khris. Rest in peace to your brother, and condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss brother, my condolences to you and your family.

Khris, condolences from my family to yours. I never got to meet Kevin, but from what Brad has told me he was an outstanding guy. Also, my wife worked at the same company as Kevin and said he was a really nice guy who was passionate about his work. I wish I got to meet him. If you need anything while in K.C. just let us know.

Hey Khris, You already know if there is anything you need a hand with up here in Minn while you are in KC let me know. Work is aware of your situation, and I am sure between me and Dave we will get you covered with whatever you need. Kevin was a cool guy, and I enjoyed my time around him, I am sorry for you and the families loss.

Joe G

Just getting back into town and seeing this now. Crazy man. So so sorry to hear this. I don't know what to hope for, but I hope you're alright and will definitely hope things somehow are ok for the family. I don't know how, but with time I guess. Damn sorry Khris.

Khris - words don't exist to express the condolances and sympathy I feel for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts.

Not sure what it would be, but if there's anything you'd like or need, all you have to do is ask.

Be strong, brother......B.B.S.

Sorry for you loss. Your family will be in my thought and prayers.

Damn, I have no words to express my sorrow at your loss.

Shawn

Sorry for your loss brother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Very sorry for your loss. I'll say a prayer for you and your family for guidance and strength.

Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you...