• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Goodbye to my brother Kevin

Hey Khris. Thought and prayers go out to you brother. I know exactly how you feel. My mother took her own life back in 2002. Stay strong!

My deepest sympathies! It is never easy losing a loved one, especially one so young and in such a way. Best wishes.
Dave

I don't know what to say Khris. I'm so sorry for your loss. We'll be here for you when you get back.

Hang tough,

- Tim

That's tragic. Prayers to his wife & girls and your whole family. So sad.

Sorry to hear the news Khris my condolences go out to you and your family! Hang in there!

sorry for your loss my friend. i'm nowere near kc now(in boston dealing with family loss myself), but if you're there when i get back my house is always open.

May God bless those your brother left behind Khris. None of us will ever know his pain.

Rest in peace Kevin.

Khris - I haven't been around much lately. I feel your loss, brother. Stay strong. We will see you in a few days in KC. If you need anything, you know how to find me.

Man.....I am so sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts are with you and all families involved.

A very heartfelt thanks to you all for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers.

My condolences Khris, thoughts are with you...