• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess Which Week The NHL Will Start Playing

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Because I am thoroughly disgusted with this whole situation, and the fact that the winter classic was just cancelled in putting this up.

One guess per person, all entries must be Sundays, as I don't respect any other week.

If no one manages to guess the exact date, it goes to the person who guessed closest to without going over the date will take the prize!

Winner gets a premium 5er, good luck gents!

-Jimmy

At the pace things are going I'd say somewhere in december (I'm tempeted to say november but....).Lets say the second week of december !

I agree, I am disgusted with this lockout as well. The KINGS win the cup and the league is scared to play. Thanks for the cool contest
I say the week of 11/25

I'm doubtful there will be a hockey season this year. It feels like one labor situation after another in pro sports lately.

10/12/2013

grim-reaper-1.jpg

I'm with kona on this one unfortunately.

For the contest I'll go with Dec 2nd and keep hoping.
Thanks for the contest.

Ian

Yeah. You should drive over to Dallas and catch a game. Coolest game on earth.

Yeah. You should drive over to Dallas and catch a game. Coolest game on earth.

Don't need to drive that far. Redraider, go check out your very own Houston Aeros of the AHL. A ton of talent on that team. Though he just got hurt, Granlund will be a superstar in the NHL very soon.

I'm with Kona. Week 5 of the 2013-14 season.

The week of Dec. 10th. Was going to go with Dec 3rd, but thats been taken....

Grrr...Dec 17th!!!!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!

Thanks for the contest!