• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess who got his password back....again

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
You would think that I could keep a simple thing like a password memorized, but NOPE. The most infuriating thing is that I can't get my email spam filter deal to stop killing CP mailings. Finally, I had my roommate post a thread to get Rod to PM Brad my password (oh....very much thanks to both of you on that btw).

All this crap so I can post here and hang out with you guys :rolleyes: . Yea...I love ya :love:

My password is my luggage combination :laugh: :whistling: My Schwartz is strong!

Billy

Nice Tony! Passwords suck. I have the same problem once a month when I pay my bills and there is always that one that won't save your password. You end up sending an e-mail to get it and half way through the process you remember what it is!

I wouldn't be too concered....yet. No need to worry until you can't remember what you went to the kitchen for.

Doc.

Nice Tony! Passwords suck. I have the same problem once a month when I pay my bills and there is always that one that won't save your password. You end up sending an e-mail to get it and half way through the process you remember what it is!

Oh good, I thought I was the only one that did this. For the life of me I can't remember my CC bill pay password and end up requesting a new one every month.

:cool:

Oh good, I thought I was the only one that did this. For the life of me I can't remember my CC bill pay password and end up requesting a new one every month.

:cool:
Yeah it was my morgage payment!

My password is my luggage combination :laugh: :whistling: My Schwartz is strong!

Billy

The code is 1....2....3....4....5.........SOOOOOOO Lonestar..... :laugh:

I actually had all my passwords for all my online stuff in a file in my file cabinet. But then I lost the key. :laugh:

I keep all my passwords and pin codes in a folder marked "passwords, pin codes, and account numbers...Please do not open"

I mean, it says please..... ???

Tim