• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day John (jfields)

stogieman

" Herf King "
Have a great 40th John, smoke a few of them special sticks that you've been saving for today........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday John... hell I thought you were in your 20s, not an old geezer like me :sign:

Happy Birthday Brother! I tried to get up early enough to start a birthday thread for you, but since I have the next 5 days off, I celebrated a little too hard last night....guess I'm lucky to have gotten up before noon! :laugh: I hope you have a wonderful day today and I'm proud to be able to call you my friend.

John... you are such a GEEZER! Welcome to your 40's...
And now, in celebration, I have composed an original "Birthday Song" just for you...

<...yeah, guys....in D. Oh...and try to keep up...>

Ahem....

I would like to dedicate this next song to John...
It's an original song ... that I made up just today... thank you...

<And a one, two, ... a one, two, three, four...>

Bonne Fete A Toi

Bonne Fete A Toi

Bonne Fete A John

Bonne Fete A Toi

THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT!

C&G...Happy Birthday, John.

Happy birthday old man :D

It has been a pleasure having you around these boards, you are a class act notwithstanding that you are ugly :laugh:

Have a good day and a life changing year.

Brian #1

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one. Bonus that it's on a Friday! Hope you have some fun, a good meal, some fine drink, a great cigar and a good shag. Hey, you're 40, you deserve it!

Enjoy! :D

Happy Birthday, young fella. 40 huh... you're screwed.

Doc.

Well, happy birthday, John. I know you've got something special to smoke today ;) so fire it up and enjoy your birthday weekend.

Happy B-day John! It's been a pleasure having you in the community :cool: