• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day John (jfields)

Happy birthday brother! Hope you have a great one. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday! Nub one out!

Happy Birthday John and wish you the best! :thumbs:

Man that sucks...

:sign: Happy B-day. I turned 40 last year and it was the first time I really thought about birthdays... :laugh:

Man, I turned 30 this year, and I though I was old!!! :0
Just messin' with ya bro... Enjoy the hell out of it, and smoke something good!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!

:thumbs:

Thanks for all of the warm wishes guys. Thought a Padron 40th would be the perfect fit for tonight, but had to settle for a #35 after getting home late tonight.

Thanks for the libation Brian. You definitely humbled me with that one Brother. :0

See what happens when I don't check the board for a day? I miss a wonderful brother's b-day! I hope it was filled with everything you hoped it would be (within reason now! :D ). I just turned 40 too so I can be your whino..er whinning buddy :whistling: !

God Bless Brother

Bargogirl

Happy Birthday bud. I hope it is a great one. May your birthday be as good to you as you are to your dog after an Acid Cigar!

Hey John!!! The Cigars are in that cool smelling wooden box!! Just in case you happen to forget where ya put em' now that your part of the ol' fogeey forty-x crowd! Hope your birthday was the awesomest!! Thanks for all your help/stuff/etc. here at CP!

>Long Live the Brotherhood<