• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this to ya Sam, but the community has to know...

Sam you have been added to the list as a bad trader following a review of the situation by the decision makers. If you ever end up sorting this out the entry will be updated to reflect the outcome. As an aside, I am just baffled by this whole situation. Sam, I had surprise surgery last year and was laid up, with a kid and pregnant wife, and I still managed to get my SS obligations taken care of by enlisting the help of a friend to run to the PO for me. This stuff isn't rocket science man, you make it work because it is your credibility and integrity at stake. This whole thing was totally unnecessary and really disappointing.

The party's over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your
pretty balloon

And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up

The masquerade
Just make your mind up

The piper must be paid

The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed
through the night
It seemed to be right

Just messing with him
Now you must wake up
All dreams must end
It's time to shut-up
The party's over
It's all over

Another excuse, another delay. Sorry you've fallen on hard times Sam, but we've heard the excuses before. Not too many are going to believe you at this point. It doesn't take much to come up with $30 to fulfill an obligation...regardless of the situation.

First time, yea, you'll get a little slack with what you're going through. Second time, especially with no communication and this being drug out for two months, you're not going to get much sympathy. You've had a few guys really taking up for you behind the scenes....you need to cherish their friendships because they've met you in person, know how you are outside of CP, and speak highly of you. It's a shame that you've put the rest of us past that point.

So...no update from Sam for a DC # today. Any word Rod?

Not buying it Sam!!

I even called you and offered to fulfill this obligation for you before it got to where it is now. Taking several up on the offer to help you out would not have violated your wish to keep your domestic issues at home where they belong. Your foolish pride, and stupidity as far as I am concerned has done nothing but ruined your reputation amongst a community that until now thought the world of you.

Thing is, once you get back on your feet you're going to regret this, wishing you had of handled this differently, but it's too late now.

HM (Bill)... You'd be better off taking Doc's advice and STFU. Or, you could just finally confess that you had an ulterior motive to joining here originally as we all saw it......That would be a good start!

But for now, you look like you're just trying to buy your way back in...FAIL!

Sam,
I have been going back, looking through some of your old posts. I have never had any dealings with you but always knew you were there. Dude you shared the birth of your daughter with us. You are a well respected member. I just don't understand. As it has been said before you could have come to any one of us privately and we would have helped you out. That is what a community is. CP is more than just a forum.
You KNOW THAT.
I just can not wrap my head around this.

This goes for any one here that may be reading this now or in the future.

Sad day for CP today.

Sam,
I have been going back, looking through some of your old posts. I have never had any dealings with you but always knew you were there. Dude you shared the birth of your daughter with us. You are a well respected member. I just don't understand. As it has been said before you could have come to any one of us privately and we would have helped you out. That is what a community is. CP is more than just a forum.
You KNOW THAT.
I just can not wrap my head around this.

This goes for any one here that may be reading this now or in the future.

Sad day for CP today.

I agree with this. What's more, if asking for help is too much for your pride, all you had to do in the thread was make a "I got involved over my head, I can't fix it today, and probably not tomorrow, but I will fix it" post. You may not be invited to do any trading or passing until you make it right, but at least you would have shown everybody here that you understand and are doing what you can as fast as you can. Honesty, with yourself and the community is what makes a contributing member here.

Golfie, please enjoy the cigars and good luck in the future here. Situations like this are not common on this forum. Take care.

Golfie, please enjoy the cigars and good luck in the future here. Situations like this are not common on this forum. Take care.

Incorrigible. I don't think you're even remotely qualified to comment on what it's like here.

-Mark

edited to add. There ya go, Robbie. Polish messes with the brain.

How can you spell 'incorrigible' correctly and still manage to mess up contracting 'you are?'

Sam - I was really hoping you would have come through this weekend, and sent your package out on Monday. It's really too bad it came to this. I completely understand what it's like when someone hits a rough patch, been there, no fun at all. However, having this much time lapse to make right and not fulfilling your obligation is out of line and inexcusable. Wish the outcome had been different... Ban instated.

Did he ever end up sending this out like he said he would (despite being banned)?

I'd have thought that if goods docked, the reciving party would have posted something. I could be wrong.....:whistling:

I was thinking he had some stones when I saw him posting in one of Tom's threads on Facebook like nothing had ever happened a couple of weeks ago.