• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this...

Greg, was the game ever sent out to him, or do you still have it?

The game was bought digitally for download, and within Steam you can 'Gift' the game to someone. In this way one can buy the four pack,and gift three to friends. Hoping they pay you for it of course. I've done it a couple of times and it works well.

According to his Steam profile, Jamie does in fact have Left4Dead2 listed so I would say that he was gifted the game download. It even shows that he has played 30 games with it. Sucks that he hasn't settled up on this - I've played with him a few times and we had a great time (not in L4D2 tho). He was last active on Steam 4 days ago...

Edit: I'll see if I can catch him on Steam sometime soon and see if he'll talk with me about this...

He was last active on Steam 4 days ago...

That is amazing. When he said last year he pondered cutting and running instead of completing his business that should have been the end of it.

That and then the family problems did not come until a day or 2 after I called. ;) I got his girl friend or wife. I explained to her what had happened and she was horrified. Then boom Jamie shows up in the next day or two with his story. I also said wow after he made the statement of cut and run. At that time I decided I would not deal with him. :angry:

I've not heard from Jamie. I posted on Steam that I was looking for him, that he had not paid me for L4D2 and also sent him messages, however he never responded. He has not been on there for several days as Jim has mentioned.

I'm amazing by this! I just happened to read the other threads about him yesterday. Then I believe his excuse was finances and loss of family member. You can only cry wolf so many times my friend. This guy needs to make it right or be banned. I believe he should be banned by now for pulling this BS. Just my two cents.

-ree

If he has been given multiple chances and still can't come through on his end, then he doesn't belong here. Allowing someone to stay here who is irresponsible at trading only leaves the door open for others to get screwed.

jy0567 - Do you have anything to say?

The guy's been given almost a week Todd... What say you? ???

If he has been given multiple chances and still can't come through on his end, then he doesn't belong here. Allowing someone to stay here who is irresponsible at trading only leaves the door open for others to get screwed.

jy0567 - Do you have anything to say?

The guy's been given almost a week Todd... What say you? ???

I think Rod's just giving him more time in hopes that he may log on and make this right eventually. Even though our gut feeling, and his most likely does not hold much hope.

I'm amazing by this! I just happened to read the other threads about him yesterday. Then I believe his excuse was finances and loss of family member. You can only cry wolf so many times my friend. This guy needs to make it right or be banned. I believe he should be banned by now for pulling this BS. Just my two cents.

-ree

Everyone of us has this stuff happen, not all of us feel the need to post it. Especially not as an excuse. The longer a story gets, the more likely it is complete bullshit.

I f'ed this up. I am sorry. <fix the situation>. <do not repeat situation>.

Even with that said, I admire Rod's patience. There's more to this than simply banning someone. There's more people involved... And many of us would still like to hear what dude has to say.

FYI, there is no indication that Jamie has sent out his SS obligation yet. I'll check with his Kid and get back to you on this.

:cool:

His SS kid is also owed a nice present. If none was sent, please let me know and I'll send them something.

The game was bought digitally for download, and within Steam you can 'Gift' the game to someone. In this way one can buy the four pack,and gift three to friends. Hoping they pay you for it of course. I've done it a couple of times and it works well.

According to his Steam profile, Jamie does in fact have Left4Dead2 listed so I would say that he was gifted the game download. It even shows that he has played 30 games with it. Sucks that he hasn't settled up on this - I've played with him a few times and we had a great time (not in L4D2 tho). He was last active on Steam 4 days ago...

Edit: I'll see if I can catch him on Steam sometime soon and see if he'll talk with me about this...

That's a damn shame. If it had been a hard copy and was still in hand, I would have bought it so Greg could recover his money. Instead, I'll send Greg a check for the amount. This guy isn't going to make it right, and Greg is a good dude that has taken care of many others on this board. I'll make it right. Greg, check will go out on Thursday, I work a double tomorrow and need stamps. :laugh: Sorry this happened to you brother.

Enough time has past, enough chances have been given. It's time to show this fugger the door for good since he obviously doesn't give a damn about this place, or the people that make it up.

That's a damn shame. If it had been a hard copy and was still in hand, I would have bought it so Greg could recover his money. Instead, I'll send Greg a check for the amount. This guy isn't going to make it right, and Greg is a good dude that has taken care of many others on this board. I'll make it right. Greg, check will go out on Thursday, I work a double tomorrow and need stamps. :laugh: Sorry this happened to you brother.

Noooo, don't send a check my friend! I very much appreciate the gesture though, and kind words! Put the funds towards a new computer so you can come play zombie killin!! :D

A noble gesture Charles, but I think Greg really needs a partner to watch his back. You know how them zombies like to pop up from behind
laugh.gif

I've attempted to allow Jamie to make this right, however he apparently has chosen not to communicate with anyone. I tried IM'ing him on Yahoo messenger several times throughout the day, and he's decided to be non-communicative.

It's a shame to see someone get involved with the community, herf with top notch members, and then basically tell the community to kiss your ass for absolutely no reason.

Jamie has been banned from CP.

You gave him far too much time but I guess Christmas got in the way of the BAN HAMMER.

It's disappointing he did not make this right. He seemed like an OK guy when we met him at Al's.