• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads

I don't know about you guys, but I just went out and bought a $250 scale that's accurate to 1/10 of a milligram and am currently weighing individual beads to ensure I have the proper weights in all of my tubes. If more than half of the beads are below the average weight, I'll be returning those for larger beads, too! :angry:

I measured the weight of a full box of cigars once, and it was less than the specified weight on the website I purchased it from. I requested the cigars be exchanged for lead cylinders so the weight was of a more worthy heft. They felt solid and regal in my hand, but alas gave me a rather heady dose of poisoning.

I measured the weight of a full box of cigars once, and it was less than the specified weight on the website I purchased it from. I requested the cigars be exchanged for lead cylinders so the weight was of a more worthy heft. They felt solid and regal in my hand, but alas gave me a rather heady dose of poisoning.
Ahh, so THAT'S why you were in the hospital!

I'm no clown. I fuggin' hate clowns. Next clown I see is getting punched in the GD throat. I only drool on TheWife(c). Bye.
Okay, just so you all know, I'll be taking up a "CP Money Collection" to gather funds to bribe Breedy into wearing a clown suit to the Padron Event at The Outlaw in May just so I can see Alan beat the crap out of him.

Of course, the event will be taped live for Pay Per View, and shall be titled "Enter The Clown: The Deadly Minnesotan." In addition to viewing this momentous occasion, all supporting contributors will received a complimentary DVD documentary of the event, complete with Special Features and Behind-The-Scenes footage including Smokyballs' "How To Make Your Hips Do That One Thing." As a special bonus, the first 50 contributors will receive a "I Saw Breedy Get Punched" T-Shirt and a Clownface mug, free of charge.

PM BSneed51 for the sign-up list. He's kinda my wingman.

It is true. Read the post. I said I bought beads from heartfelt. I then stated that I found them cheaper on ebay from another vendor. I never said I bought anything other then Heartfelt beads.

I feel like I am in a verbal war with a bunch of children. Learn to read before you post.

All I did is state facts. You are blindly making excuses for the guy because he is your buddy.

I have a receipt for a 4oz tube of beads that weigh 3oz. I bought a digital scale just to weigh the stupid beads and prove a point.

Would not have been a big deal if the guy did not change his description and pretend not to get my e-mail.

You clowns can keep drooling over each others cigar cabinets I will not be back.

I hope this statement is true!

It wasn't, Anthony. He was back online 2 hours later reading the thread.

Say a friend of mine, BSneed51, and I make a transaction where I purchase a 5'er of cigars from him. I ordered them on December 23, and they were shipped to me a week ago. Upon inspection of the cigars, one had a cracked foot and appeared substandard. I contacted him and called him twice, PM'd him twice, telling him about the cigar but I haven't heard from him. All of this while he has his wife's family in town, is in the middle of moving, and working during the holiday season*. I'm sorry, it might just be me, but based on the totality of the circumstances, this event does not call for me to start a thread questioning his integrity and ethics.

*Disclaimer: No, Brent is not moving, his wife's family wasn't in town (that I know of), and surely we all know he doesn't really work. Just thought I'd clarify. ;)

Brent are you going to make this right?

Okay, just so you all know, I'll be taking up a "CP Money Collection" to gather funds to bribe Breedy into wearing a clown suit to the Padron Event at The Outlaw in May just so I can see Alan beat the crap out of him.

Of course, the event will be taped live for Pay Per View, and shall be titled "Enter The Clown: The Deadly Minnesotan." In addition to viewing this momentous occasion, all supporting contributors will received a complimentary DVD documentary of the event, complete with Special Features and Behind-The-Scenes footage including Smokyballs' "How To Make Your Hips Do That One Thing." As a special bonus, the first 50 contributors will receive a "I Saw Breedy Get Punched" T-Shirt and a Clownface mug, free of charge.

PM BSneed51 for the sign-up list. He's kinda my wingman.

So let me get this straight, Brent sends you some shoddy cigars and now I am going to get punched in the GD throat? That is some strange logic, but I guess people will do crazy things when they think they are in love. That being said, Jon here is a little poem that you should read. Take sometime and figure out it's meaning, hopeful you can learn something from it.
After a while you learn the subtle difference
Between holding a hand and chaining a soul,

And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning
And company doesn't mean security.

And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts
And presents aren't promises,

And you begin to accept your defeats
With your head up and your eyes open
With the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child,

And you learn to build all your roads on today
Because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans
And futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn...
That even sunshine burns if you get too much.

So you plant your garden and decorate your own soul,
Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure...

That you really are strong

And you really do have worth...

And you learn and learn...

With every good-bye you learn.

After a while you learn the subtle difference
Between holding a hand and chaining a soul,

And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning
And company doesn't mean security.

And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts
And presents aren't promises,

And you begin to accept your defeats
With your head up and your eyes open
With the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child,

And you learn to build all your roads on today
Because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans
And futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.

After a while you learn...
That even sunshine burns if you get too much.

So you plant your garden and decorate your own soul,
Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

And you learn that you really can endure...

That you really are strong

And you really do have worth...

And you learn and learn...

With every good-bye you learn.

I literally have no response for this, and that's a FIRST!

Ahhh the ol' "let me pretend I'm leaving and storm out but then hide around the corner so I can see if I got to 'em" trick. never works.

The shame of it all is that, from what I read, everyone was willing to give him a chance! Guess its like a restaurant, sometimes people go with the intent of complaining to try and get a free meal. oh well...

I just added water to all my beads doing humi maintenance, and I'm pretty sure they're all under weight. :angry:

I'm gonna have to give David a piece of my mind.

Todd, you just tell that Viper dude he's a poopy head and I'm OUTRAGED that my cigars are steady at 65%!

*shakes tiny fist*

Trey

I left a 20 count humi in my Mexico house last week. I filled 2 shot glasses with 65% beads. I spritzed one shotglass untill the beads were 100 percent clear. I left the other alone. I am headed down there this weekend, Digital kitchen scale in tow. If there is a weight issue then I will lobby for the BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!

All I wanted was to leave a few sticks there for aging purposes. Now I have to worry that the beads I put all my faith in might be less weight than I originally paid for. Ugh...

On top of all this I have to worry about some newb that got offended and started to spew insults at my friends and I, still being the one that thinks the best in people gave the guy the benefit of a doubt.
Risking a slew of PM's from my BOTL's.

Why do I put myself in harms way for a newb
why do I, why do I.....
I need some therapy.
Thanks newb

It is true. Read the post. I said I bought beads from heartfelt. I then stated that I found them cheaper on ebay from another vendor. I never said I bought anything other then Heartfelt beads.

I feel like I am in a verbal war with a bunch of children. Learn to read before you post.

All I did is state facts. You are blindly making excuses for the guy because he is your buddy.

I have a receipt for a 4oz tube of beads that weigh 3oz. I bought a digital scale just to weigh the stupid beads and prove a point.

Would not have been a big deal if the guy did not change his description and pretend not to get my e-mail.

You clowns can keep drooling over each others cigar cabinets I will not be back.

Thanks for coming, get home safe.

Very disappointed Tom, you normally have so much more to say :sign:

Beads, beads, beads. You guys are all nuts. In my Staebell I use low-tox antifreeze.......:sign:

Ya bunch of ol' bastids, pinning for the old days. Geesh, reminds me of someone I know.
sign.gif

Doc.

Troy32, they are beads my brotha', calm down just a little bit and think about the improtance you placed on the whole matter. Do they work, is your humidity correct, did you measure for the correct weight, do you know if physical properties change depending on water and the size of the bead enclosure? Mine work great from heartfelt, and ebay is fast becoming a playground for junk and crap, etc. Sometimes you get what you pay for, brotha'!

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point. ;)

Troy32, they are beads my brotha', calm down just a little bit and think about the improtance you placed on the whole matter. Do they work, is your humidity correct, did you measure for the correct weight, do you know if physical properties change depending on water and the size of the bead enclosure? Mine work great from heartfelt, and ebay is fast becoming a playground for junk and crap, etc. Sometimes you get what you pay for, brotha'!

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point. ;)
Did I win then?

Tone, stop with the d*ck measuring will ya'? You must get tired at some point.
wink.gif

Who the f*ck are you to make a statement like that?? I know you have infinite wisdom about how things are done around here, but you need to STFU troll. You done nothing to show you want to be a contributing member here so why don't you pack up and leave already?