• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt Beads

I wrote a very nice e-mail to David asking him if he made a misprint. The next day he changed the description.

Some of you are not very bright. After reading my post you say maybe he was on vacation. Then how does he update his site??

I understand you guys like the guy and I never insulted him or implied anything. I just stated my experience with him.

I just bought a scale and weighed the contents of a fully packed new 4oz tube and it weighed exactly 3oz as it would have to being 150% of a 2oz tube.

It was not a big deal. I just contacted him to let him know that the description was off. When he changed the description a day later and then does not respond to 2 e-mails it seemed dishonest.

He now responded to my second e-mail and claimed the first got caught in a spam filter. E-mail does not work that way. Either both make it or none. Big coincidence he changed the description the day after I notified him it was incorrect when he did not receive it. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell.

Anyway... talk all you want but I am right. Let me know if you need me to post pictures of his tube on a scale or we can have a neutral party confirm.

That's not true.

As for the rest...I thought you bought a 4oz tube from someone else? <edit> oops.

Unless they are 'Heartfelt Tubes', the numbers are moot.

Now, is the packed '4oz' tube dry or wet weight?

By the way, I will wait for vipers response.

Viper is top-notch! Do you give anybody the benefit of the doubt and/or take this situation into consideration with the many variables here?

If you're that unhappy go buy your beads from somebody else...besides what the hell do I or the many other members know anyways?

Got any other gripes to voice here?

It is true. Read the post. I said I bought beads from heartfelt. I then stated that I found them cheaper on ebay from another vendor. I never said I bought anything other then Heartfelt beads.

I feel like I am in a verbal war with a bunch of children. Learn to read before you post.

All I did is state facts. You are blindly making excuses for the guy because he is your buddy.

I have a receipt for a 4oz tube of beads that weigh 3oz. I bought a digital scale just to weigh the stupid beads and prove a point.

Would not have been a big deal if the guy did not change his description and pretend not to get my e-mail.

You clowns can keep drooling over each others cigar cabinets I will not be back.

oof, as a fellow newbie, I have to say this thread is not taking a good direction and its not the best way to introduce yourself with a post like this. Best to stay away from the insults when trying to make friends! Telling people they are not very bright is probably not a good way to do that. Thats just my opinion, for what its worth.

Just like with most vendors, I would assume they outsource their website work. Could be wrong tho... Funny how you send an email and the website changes because of it (world revolving around me :rolleyes: ). And you still haven't provided any other vendors selling the same "heartfelt" product for less (ebay I believe you said it was).

If you're going to go home, please leave your ball,

Derek

Bro, it's the fact you come in here as a Noob, #1, and start trying to tarnish somebody's name. #2, it's not like you were stiffed out of a large amount of money, cigars or product...maybe a mistake might have been made and consider the variables of the holidays are a busy time for people, are hectic and he was in the moving process. He just recently had a moving 10% discount sale.

Look bro, shit happens, get over it. Even the best of people make mistakes...I would bet that Viper's customer service rating is 99.9% good. For that other .1% unsatisfied peeps, there is a simple solution, take your business elsewhere if you that dissatisfied.

Sorry you won't be back, CP is a good place.

It is true. Read the post. I said I bought beads from heartfelt. I then stated that I found them cheaper on ebay from another vendor. I never said I bought anything other then Heartfelt beads.

I feel like I am in a verbal war with a bunch of children. Learn to read before you post.

All I did is state facts. You are blindly making excuses for the guy because he is your buddy.

I have a receipt for a 4oz tube of beads that weigh 3oz. I bought a digital scale just to weigh the stupid beads and prove a point.

Would not have been a big deal if the guy did not change his description and pretend not to get my e-mail.

You clowns can keep drooling over each others cigar cabinets I will not be back.

Jeez, just take your fuggin ball and go home already! You're a noob that nobody knows that has come in making accusations against a well respected member. No, you're not doing any of us a favor by letting us know that you got "stiffed" (or so you say). You may not have any reason not to tell the truth, but at the same time, we don't have any reason to distrust Viper. You said your piece, you got upset that no one is backing or believing you, you said you won't be back....then heed your own damn words and leave this hellhole that you somehow came across! I guarantee you won't be missed! ;)

Thanks for coming, get home safe.

You got a phone? Why don't you just call the guy and work this out? Why trash him in public after only sending 2 e-mails? That's an asshole move.

I'm not defending him out of some blind devotion. I've never met him. He's not my friend. I don't have anything against him and he's got a good reputation for a reason and he's got a lot of currency in the integrity bank. Why would he piss away a business that seems to rely heavily on his reputation for a few ounces of beads? It doesn't make sense.

I see people on their phones all the damn time. Why don't they think to use them when they actually could do some good instead of causing them to rear end someone?

I'm no clown. I fuggin' hate clowns. Next clown I see is getting punched in the GD throat. I only drool on TheWife(c). Bye.

If you're really going to leave CP and not come back, trust me when I say it's your loss.

Maybe the description of his product on the website was an error, would you have felt better, all warm and snuggly comfy, if he had written back and said "my mistake, I changed the description?"

Either way, his beads work exactly as advertised, no matter what the size descriptions are. And x1000 on every post in this thread except yours.

Maybe the description of his product on the website was an error, would you have felt better, all warm and snuggly comfy, if he had written back and said "my mistake, I changed the description?"

Damn, too bad Snuggies are sold out everywhere. This just could remedy the situation. And, no, I'm not about to give up my Wild Side leopard print Snuggie! Hands off!

Good. David's not my buddy. He's someone I've done business with who was great to deal with. You stated you posted your experience for others as you do your research on the internet. Some of us did the same sharing ours.

Good.

I have some suggestions for placement of the beads, but I'll keep that information to my self until I learn how to read.....
whistling.gif

I saw my error and fixed it.

As for the dry vs wet..that may be the difference. I'm sure the saturated beads will have more mass...maybe I'm wrong and they will 'expand' nuetralizing the effect by having less beads be able to fit.

Yes, you stated facts and that's not in dispute. I'm looking for all the facts and as I stated, I'd like to hear what Viper has to say.

Trust me, we have been known to eat our own and it's not at that point.

edit - Did the site claim the tubes held that amount? or is the tub 1oz in weight?

Troy,
I see you are still here, good.
Listen good here...to be gramaticly correct it's listen well here but I digress,
you should take a step back and do a little reading. Use the search button my friend.
Then after you have read well. Come back here and post. This is a special place. Some get it, few don't , and even fewer get used as chew toys.

Please be one that gets it. There is still time trust me.

Good riddance Troy. I didn't assume sh*t with your post, I clearly and succinctly stated where you made an assumption that Viper is being less than honest with your dealings. Now you're just mad because all the other kids don't want to play with you anymore and you want to leave.

Believe me, your cocky attitude and idiotic powers of assumption will not be missed. It's hilarious to me to see you piss your reputation and involvement in this community away over a small, round, semi-transparent humidification device. It's okay though, I've seen someone leave over a football team. Maybe you and Corey can go cry with each other while you play with the ball you took home. Good grief.