• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help identify which A. Fuente this is!

mp928

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I was hoping someone could help me out. A friend of mine was given a few of these cigars and he LOVED it. He gave me one to try, but he wasn't sure what the exact kind of cigar it was. All he told me is that "it is tough to find".

I am fairly new to cigars so I wasn't sure what it was, so I looked it up, and it seems as though it's either the A. Fuente Hemingway Short Story, Best Seller, or the Work of Art. I am pretty sure that it is the Work of Art because of the way the cigar widens towards the end.

If anyone knows which A. Fuente this is, PLEASE let me know!
Thanks for any help! I appreciate it!!!

sn00aq.jpg

r1ik5t.jpg

Looks like a Work of Art Maduro. Good smokes.

Can't really tell from the lighting though if it is a natural or maduro..

Those are junk. As penance for your lack of introduction you should send all the rest of them to me.

I can't tell based on the photo, but it's definitely not your standard Work of Art, mp928. As far as I can tell, it's a 2003 Limited Edition Fuente Work of Carlito Maduro. Very limited smoke, with a rarity factor of 7/10. Only 359 of these were made that year, and are usually only given out to guests at Carlito's residence. The wrapper is called a maduro mostly because of it's color, rather than actually being rolled with a maduro wrapper. The binder is likened to what Carlito consumed that afternoon, the filler is based on what Carlito consumed for breakfast, and has been fermenting for anywhere from 4-6 hours.

Kingantz actually did a review of the stick here, and reported it had faint hints of cinnamon, coffee, and human refuse. Very rare stick indeed, so hang onto it. Reportedly, these are going on Ebay for upwards of $300 and higher. Only 359 of them were made due to fiber deficiency, but the Fuente's have since hired a different nutritionist for his home.

Enjoy, review it, and let us know! :D

I can't tell based on the photo, but it's definitely not your standard Work of Art, mp928. As far as I can tell, it's a 2003 Limited Edition Fuente Work of Carlito Maduro. Very limited smoke, with a rarity factor of 7/10. Only 359 of these were made that year, and are usually only given out to guests at Carlito's residence. The wrapper is called a maduro mostly because of it's color, rather than actually being rolled with a maduro wrapper. The binder is likened to what Carlito consumed that afternoon, the filler is based on what Carlito consumed for breakfast, and has been fermenting for anywhere from 4-6 hours.

Kingantz actually did a review of the stick here, and reported it had faint hints of cinnamon, coffee, and human refuse. Very rare stick indeed, so hang onto it. Reportedly, these are going on Ebay for upwards of $300 and higher. Only 359 of them were made due to fiber deficiency, but the Fuente's have since hired a different nutritionist for his home.

Enjoy, review it, and let us know! :D

Jon:

Wouldn't a fiber deficiency produce a less firm result similar to pancake batter?

Looks like a Work of Art Maduro. Good smokes.
Can't really tell from the lighting though if it is a natural or maduro..

Sorry for the bum picture! All I have right now is my phone camera! Pretty sure that the cigar is a maduro. Thanks for the help!

Those are junk. As penance for your lack of introduction you should send all the rest of them to me.

Darn it! I thought it would be a good smoke! THANK YOU for taking these bum sticks off of me! Adddress!?

Glad we have been able to help you, asking a favor in return could you please go over to the
Intro section and introduce yourself.

Done! Sorry that I didn't do that sooner! Thanks again for the help. It's greatly appreciated

Tis indeed the Hemingway WOAM. These are very close in size to the Hemingway Best Seller. The best way to tell the 2 apart is that the WOA has a belicoso or torpedo head versus the Best Seller which has a rounded head.

Welcome also