• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Gavin's!

Gavin

Alright, gang, it's time for a herf at my place. I haven't been able to go to many herfs lately, so I'm scheduling my own, far enough in advance that people can make plans around it.

I moved, so this will be at my new house. Don't just go to the same place as last time!

Who: Any CPer willing to make the trip, and their family/significant others/hetero life-mates.
What: Herfing goodness, pizza, beer.
When: February 26th, Saturday, 6 PM.
Where: Murrieta, CA. PM me before that day if you plan to attend so I can give you the address.
Why: Cuz I miss you bastids!

Now who's coming?

Michelle and I will be there :D Can't wait to see your new place. I would like to bring the little lady a house warming gift, please PM me some ideas. Thanks brother and see you then.

If i get it off I will be there. What part of Murrieta do you live in? I am near Washington and Nutmeg.

Awesome, guys! I can't wait!

If i get it off I will be there. What part of Murrieta do you live in? I am near Washington and Nutmeg.
Freaky. I live near Washington and Nutmeg now. In the Sycamore Ranch community. Are we neighbors??

Freaky. I live near Washington and Nutmeg now. In the Sycamore Ranch community. Are we neighbors??

Not sure about the area yet. Just moved there 6mo ago. I am in the development just west of Washington and north of Nutmeg.

Not sure about the area yet. Just moved there 6mo ago. I am in the development just west of Washington and north of Nutmeg.
I imagine we live less than a mile from each other, now. You'll have a rough commute for this herf.

I will not go to the old house cause I don't know where it is cause I suck and didn't go to the first herf.

I promise to not suck this time.....

I'll be there!

I will not go to the old house cause I don't know where it is cause I suck and didn't go to the first herf.

I promise to not suck this time.....

I'll be there!
Man, I can already hear it now...."Sorry guys, Im stuck racing an awesome souped up truck in the famous Baja 500000000, then off to an epic beach house in awesomely beautiful Mexico to eat, drink, smoke, and relax....SO BUMMED I cant make it out...next time!":sign:

But seriously...I will be there Gavin. Had an excellent time at the last one. I hope you do make it, Matt, its been too long brotha!

Yes a Saturday herf! I will be there and have something for Gavin for being such a great guy and hosting this gtg.

I haven't forgotten what I got from you in the "Brother's In Arms Pass". :cool:

-Jimmy

Yes a Saturday herf! I will be there and have something for Gavin for being such a great guy and hosting this gtg.

I haven't forgotten what I got from you in the "Brother's In Arms Pass". :cool:

-Jimmy
Not necessary. It'll just be good to meet you.

ETA:
Lookin forward to seeing ya again, Billy and Matt! This already sounds like it'll be a good turnout.

Cara and I will be there, as long as work permits it. It will be great to herf it up with everyone again.

Beginning of the month bumpage. My better half and I are both looking forward to this.

I've sent out a pm to everyone who has responded in this thread with my address. While this already sounds like a great turn-out, I'm hoping some more of our O.C., L.A., S.D., and I.E. brothers will attend! Shoot me a PM!

The weather channel and local news both say it will rain on Saturday. If it does, we will just be on my covered front porch instead of the back yard. Rain or shine, we're herfing, damn it!

Gavin what's the food sitch?
Want me to bring some of my not so famous but delicious hot wings to go with the pizza?

Ask Jon for a reference....

Ahhh, I have to bow out Gavin. I just found out Im flying out Sunday to Atlanta for work, so I will need my Saturday to take care of ongoing family stuff. Terribly sorry I have to bail, and really bummed I wont get to see all you bastiges again!:(

I too must bow out as I will be in Vegas for the weekend. Terribly sorry Gavin, this is my second no show.

Looking forward to seeing you in the future, and you guys have a blast!

-Jimmy