• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Herf" (lol) related venting

FFS, what's with the "5" shit?? We are grown men and women on here who swear, so I'm not offended by a swear word here and there. Like "shit." Or "bastard."

And one thing that always cracks me up is when people give the "...and I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore..." because I can place thousands of dollars (or pounds) on said poster posting again after declaring that they have walked away! :laugh: Too too funny and so predictable lol.

Sorry you got your iPad stolen. Sneeds didn't take your iPad, so jokingly posting that you'll send MI6 or Scotland Yard or whoever after him if the "Find my iPad" app shows a GPS signal in Kansas City wasn't that funny to me. You're a newbie, he's a member with an established reputation, show some respect. That's the only thing that's pissed me off in this whole bitch-fest thread of yours.

Lastly, the lesson here is: Save your moaning for Facebook or a therapist. Otherwise, like someone else said, you'll have 12,000 other members chiming in and posting their opinions and engaging in conversations that ultimately might not sit so well with you. I've got nothing against a good rant or vent, but don't do it on a forum where people aren't just not going to say something, and then get all annoyed about it later Atlantic, sheesh.

Another thing, we call each other "B/SOTLs" here, Brothers/Sisters of the Leaf. I kinda like that our pastime/hobby/stress release/whatever brings that camaraderie with it. Sorry you don't feel that way buddy, less Diet Coke IMO. ;)

Dont be an asshole, and read the thread again. it was he that mentioned MI6 etc.

I couldnt give a flying turd what you find funny or not.

MidAtlantic said:
Dont be an asshole, and read the thread again. it was he that mentioned MI6 etc.

I couldnt give a flying turd what you find funny or not.
That's okay, I'm fine with that. :D

Another word of advice, don't drunk post a whole lot, it usually catches up with you later in a medium where the written word is recorded, routinely quoted, and scrutinized. I've seen my fair share of drunk/tipsy members post under the influence, let the alcohol lower their emotional compass, and watch them apologize a day later for acting out.

I only bring this up because this thread is the second time I've seen you remark about your thought process being impeded by the presence of alcohol. But, you're a grown man and you'll make your own decisions. Just wanted to render some friendly advice, from one former hothead to another. :thumbs: Take care Atlantic. ;)

Don't pay any attention to Soulpuppy and Sneeds...they're just a couple of uptight pricks like me!

Thanks Souldog, but if I should ever need your advice, I'll ask for it. From what I've read in your posts (on this thread and on other threads), its unlikely.

On a completely, non-linked subject, purely for generalized future reference, I usually dont deal with know-it-all assholes with so little intelligence that they have a negative MENSA score, or those who have their heads so far up their own asses, they suffer from permanent altitude sickness and snowballs blocking each nostril.

Not that you fall into either of those categories, obviously. 

MidAtlantic said:
Thanks Souldog, but if I should ever need your advice, I'll ask for it. From what I've read in your posts (on this thread and on other threads), its unlikely.

On a completely, non-linked subject, purely for generalized future reference, I usually dont deal with know-it-all assholes with so little intelligence that they have a negative MENSA score, or those who have their heads so far up their own asses, they suffer from permanent altitude sickness and snowballs blocking each nostril.

Not that you fall into either of those categories, obviously. 
Well done!! Now we have us a party!!

wkoti said:
The gang is back  :blush:
You know you missed us buddy... ;) :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: , :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  !

So can we all try to call a truce and get along? I'll try to be less of a pain :) 

I know I've been posting a lot, and there are some unrelated reasons for that which I dont want to go into right now, and I apologise if I pissed anyone off. It wasnt intentional.

See, you got Gary to post a video so all must be good now!

Jonesy said:
Don't pay any attention to Soulpuppy and Sneeds...they're just a couple of uptight pricks like me!
I've been compared to Souldog, Jonesy, and Tom36 today.  Something has gone horribly wrong. 

I blame you Mid Atlantic.  Before today I was known around here as a kind, gentle soul.  Now I'm being compared to a whole lot of a-holes.

We ride!

Now I'm an asshole?? I admit to being a prick, but that hurt my feelings Brent....

MidAtlantic said:
So can we all try to call a truce and get along? I'll try to be less of a pain :) 

I know I've been posting a lot, and there are some unrelated reasons for that which I dont want to go into right now, and I apologise if I pissed anyone off. It wasnt intentional.
Sooo... Backhandedly calling me a "know-it-all asshole with so little intelligence that they have a negative MENSA score, or those who have their heads so far up their own asses, they suffer from permanent altitude sickness and snowballs blocking each nostril" wasn't actually intentional and should pass right by with no attention whatsoever simply because of "unrelated reasons" (issues) that you don't want to go into right now?? Right? Just so we understand each other...

I mean, I can respect a man who will tell me, "You're a know-it-all asshole with so little intelligence that you have a negative MENSA score and your heads so far up you own ass that you suffer from permanent altitude sickness and snowballs blocking each nostril." I mean, c'mon. That's how WKOTI and I became buddies.

I'm just sayin'. I respect that. :D :sign: