• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey, I almost have 1000 posts!

Please make sure to follow the instructions in the first post. To keep it fair,I must not view the guesses until AFTER I post the 1000'th post. Please do not place your guesses in this thread. If you have, please go back and edit them out to make it fair for everyone. ;)

Thanks for playing,

John V.

Guys, I have some bad news and I need to apologize.

I went to my email addy that I gave out for all of you to use, and all of my emails from August are gone! I cannot explain what happened to them, but they are no longer there.
On my honor, I did not open any of them to view the guesses, and they should have still been there!

I am looking for suggestions for another contest as I really want to award someone for their correct guess. Obviously I am getting within a day or two of making my thousandth post.

What's say we make it a 1030th post, and you can post your guesses right here. I will check for any negative responses tonight, and then will not read this thread until after reaching the 1030th post.

Please have your new guesses in no later than Wed Oct 5th 10pm eastern.

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to sending out a nice bunch of sticks to the winner.
Sincerely, John V.

Sorry to hear about the email snafu... I'm sure I had the best guess! :D

Anyway, here's my new guess and thanks for the contest, John!

October 22nd at 12:20pm.

Another winner, guys -- save your time and move along. :whistling:

No no no...you all have it wrong. The correct time and date is October 30th @ 6:27p.m.

Thanks for the contest!

As previously noted, I have lost all of the e-mails with the guesses for my 1000th post. I have reached this milestone, and will be glad to send a prize out to the one that may have had the closest guess.

Does anyone have a copy of their e-mail sent to me for this contest?

I also will still be awarding a prize to the one who guesses my 1030th post!

Good luck.

JV

Back