• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hide your cigars, we have a Mooch in the house!

You're whole premise is wrong. Once you understand what it means to be a BOTL you'll spend your time trying to figure out how you can pass it forward and not just be on the receiving end. Karma will take care of you no matter which way you turn.

You're whole premise is wrong. Once you understand what it means to be a BOTL you'll spend your time trying to figure out how you can pass it forward and not just be on the receiving end. Karma will take care of you no matter which way you turn.

trust me.. you got it all wrong. Whoever sent me bombs, I cut out the return address to send them something in the future when I have something I can send back for receiving $15, $8, $30 sticks or do you think I could feel OK sending these people $3 sticks I bought of Cbid in 5 packs that everyone knows what they are worth, come on now! before you make any conclusions, I am not the person you think I am, but rather giving, and always have been all my life.. so trust me, this whole thing on here is a big suprise for me, that apparently there was this big mooch conspiracy about me that I just found out about it today, since I can no longer have access to this site at work and have not been very active. But now I know all these things were said about me for now 1+ months I believe..

I think a simple FUCK YOU, is all this piss ant deserves, show him the door.

That is all! :angry:

!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW, You guys are something else, I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found this post on me and was shocked. You guys reall either have nothing to do, or just bitter. I simply can't afford to get expensive cigars, so someone on this forum told me just to push a wish and someone that might be financially better of then me at this point might grant it. And as far as my taste of expensive cars and watches, there is a way to get them cheaper, called pre-owned, and still get the same pretty much joy as buying new without spending new msrp price, that does not mean I can afford a $30 Espi Cohina or Sir. Winni, with a new born baby and a lot of expenses. Trust me, if I was able to buy Cubans by boxes like some of you, I would not post a wish on here. For now I buy cheap $13-20 5vers on cbid, OK? I am sorry that I offended someone on here, I guess some of you are too touchy.. Your MOOCH, Dennis

Now there're more than one. No need to send me the list. Just post their names here on your thread and if they corroborate your claim, a 2004 Siglo VI is yours!

NOw thats a spirit! Keep them coming! Straight to the point.. I love you too pumpkin!

I simply can't afford to get expensive cigars, so someone on this forum told me just to push a wish and someone that might be financially better of then me at this point might grant it.

I could care less about your financial history or whatever, buying used or pre-owned. What I care about is the above. Who the hell basically told you to exploit the generosity of this fine community by practically expecting someone who is "financially better" to grant your wish for a high-priced or HTF cigar?? Either you interpreted it wrong, you're lying, or the person that told you this just plain does not understand what this place is about.

I remember you, you are the genious who wanted me to send my humidor I had for sale to you first, then you might consider it, and maybe pay me.. (it is sold, thank you very much) you are the king of the hill, aren't you.. I spent some time on this site, reading, posting comments, etc., maybe not as long as you all did.. I was not exploiting anything. I posted a wish like 100+ others did. So, Amen.

It's generally understood that unless you have an established reputation or relationship with someone when it comes to a transaction, the noob may be asked to send their end first.

You do that on ebay? I am sure you know of that site, right?

And maybe a hug.

I love hugs, can you give me one first? Show them how its done BOTLer..

You have crossed the line insulting an established member.
Put your epenis back in it's holster and slither back under that rock.
Plenty of forums will have you, just not this one.

I don't think that was the right thing to say nor are you the person who should have said it.

Hey Mooch,

I am waiting...who are these people? Also register in Cigarfamily, they are more tolerant than the crumudgeons here :) Be sure to SS Hotboy... tell him insight sent you :sign: :sign: :sign: :p @Phil

Oh is that right? As I remember I was called a peace of sh** a month ago without me knowing and called a mooch.. And I crossed the line by making a wish like 100+ did before me?

I don't think that was the right thing to say nor are you the person who should have said it.

Thank you brotha!! These kids have dirty mouths around here.

So much for the friendliest cigar forum on the internet.

-and-

Numerous FOGs have PMed me showing their support.

Just wanted to get those out of the way.

And while we're on the topic, maybe if you looked places other than the wishlist thread and B/S/T, you would have seen this thread when it was first posted.

You eff'ed up kid. Stop Trolling and leave. You are dead to us.

I did? By defending myself? I don't think you in particular ever existed to me, personally. I hope you don't get upset now.

So much for the friendliest cigar forum on the internet.

-and-

Numerous FOGs have PMed me showing their support.

Just wanted to get those out of the way.

And while we're on the topic, maybe if you looked places other than the wishlist thread and B/S/T, you would have seen this thread when it was first posted.

Sorry I missed it. The heat is off now.. Blame my job, they blocked this site, and have family to attend to in the evening, sorry was out from the CP for a bit, I hope you have a place in your heart to forgive me. Can you send me a Cohiba 5ver please? Thanks.. Oops, I think I mooched again.. Sorry guys..

Hey Mooch,

I am waiting...who are these people? Also register in Cigarfamily, they are more tolerant than the crumudgeons here :) Be sure to SS Hotboy... tell him insight sent you :sign: :sign: :sign: :p @Phil

Can you send me some beans please! I will send you my addy.. Or is that me mooching again.. My sorrys

so who are these people you speak of????? There's a free Cohiba to you and you're letting this slip by. Post their names already!!!

As to my earlier comment, I admit it wasn't the tactful way of saying anything, and you are probably right that others could have said it and in a different manner. But nothing like watching people you respect being talked to like they were some $0.05 crack whore looking for a fix.

I don't know who this guy is, or where he came from, but on top of receiving a gift from someone and making clear it wasn't enough and felt the need to share how unethical he is asking for other gifts (Not to mention they weren't just some $2 cigars), he stepped up to the plate, insulting some of the most respected members in this community, slung insults wherever he felt man enough to sling them. But that, where I come from is more then enough reason for a beating you'd never soon forget.

And the cherry on the sh*t Sundae was this comment on his BST thread.

I don't know about you good al folks, but I am having a blast here, ty CP!

In my short time on CP if seen people removed from my Mecca for much less, but never ever have I seen one break off a chunk of E-Penis like this guy has without getting a verbal lashing from several established members.

I am still quite the noob, and I will apologize for the statement I made before for being purely untactful.

WKOTI

Oh is that right? As I remember I was called a peace of sh** a month ago without me knowing and called a mooch.. And I crossed the line by making a wish like 100+ did before me?

no dude you screwed yourself when you insulted Tom. (BBS) That type of behavior is not tolerated here at all. For anybody for that matter. You are done here IMHO
He is a respected member here. A person I truly look up to and I, along with many others here will stand up when a troll like you enters.

Thank you brotha!! These kids have dirty mouths around here.

trust me.. you got it all wrong. Whoever sent me bombs, I cut out the return address to send them something in the future when I have something I can send back for receiving $15, $8, $30 sticks or do you think I could feel OK sending these people $3 sticks I bought of Cbid in 5 packs that everyone knows what they are worth, come on now! before you make any conclusions, I am not the person you think I am, but rather giving, and always have been all my life.. so trust me, this whole thing on here is a big suprise for me, that apparently there was this big mooch conspiracy about me that I just found out about it today, since I can no longer have access to this site at work and have not been very active. But now I know all these things were said about me for now 1+ months I believe..

That among other more blatant statements, shows exactly how little you understand this community. It is not about "paying someone back", but rather "paying it forward". Do you actually believe someone sent you a $30 dollars stick out of the blue on the off chance that one day down the road you would send them something worth more? Maybe you can not afford to send out $8-15 cigars, but their are plenty of new guys who would be more than grateful to receive any cigars from a complete stranger.

I did? By defending myself? I . . .

Before that twist in your frilly lil' girl panties gets completely up into a knot, keep in mind that this thread was started in response to flagrant asshattery like this:

Just got bombed a Cohiba Espalandido from my wishlist! You guys are the best!

Can someone spare H.Upm Sir Winny to a poor fella?

ISOM RyJ Churchill or short churchill would be amazing as well

Or Hoyo Epicure ISOM would be in tune as well..

(We just has a baby girl, so my funds are very limited and my wife keeps a tight shift in house as far as luxury good like cigars and single molts) hahahaha..

As per the link in the first post of the thread. If you're so eager to "defend yourself," you might consider starting by explaining yourself, rather than flailing away, which rarely ends well in my experience.

But hey, feel free to pee on the electric fence for yourself, as Will Rogers opined. You won't be the first.

~Boar

[/noob exits thread]