• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Highland Park 18 yo Scotch

The question arises of which 30 year old HP?

I had this and the rest of the line at a tasting a year or so ago. I actually thought the 25 year old was fantastic and a step above this one. The 30 year wasn't even as good as the 25 either IMHO.

Hmmm regular production 30? I saw the guy pouring from a bottle that looked like all the previous bottles so I'm 99% positive it wasn't the 180th anni 30 year old, if that's what you're eluding to. From what I remember it was a bit tannic and didn't really impress me compared to the 25 year.

I have tried the 12,15,18,25 and 30 year versions. The 18 wins hands down on my palette followed by the 15 year. The 12 is not as smooth as the 18 and the 25 and 30 year I did not take a liking to, to much wood taste. I have yet to try the 40 year old but if its anything like the 25 and 30 I will be disappointed. Of course we all have different palette's so drink what you enjoy!! now where did I put my scotch glass :whistling: