• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Scotch buy II- DONE

Sorry Floyd, all the slots are filled and I've sent in the order already. Next one at the end of January.

AVB,

Received my order today, I can't believe the delivery time is only 2 days from the sticks in PA to the sticks in NM. I opened the bottle for a sample tonight and WOW! This is my first experieince with a true quality scotch. I have been slowly sampling AVB's budget pour recomendations. But this is in a whole different league. I am not a very seasoned taster, but I will attempt a review on another evening when I don't have any distractions.

I just wanted to give AVB his due for the effort he put forth on this buy.

Thanks again

Roboref

2 days is pretty damn quick. Kudos to the Post Office. Glad you like what you selected, next buy in about 2 months :)

Thank you sir! :thumbs:

My bottle arrived safely over a week ago and it makes a nice addition to my bar. ;)

Any time CC, maybe I'll see you in a few months for the next order.

I got my bottle safe and sound too. Thanks again AVB :thumbs:

Got a call from my brother today he received the bottle in good shape. He was stoked just reading the label he didn't get to try it yet. Works for Customs and he's flying today but he promised to try it this weekend . I can't thank you enough AVB hope to do it again soon.

Ernsst

You had me send an illegal bottle of alcohol thru the mail to a Customs Agent? Wonderful.

You had me send an illegal bottle of alcohol thru the mail to a Customs Agent? Wonderful.
First of all It's my brother
Second of all a Its MY BROTHER enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sign:

AVB's going to the Federal-Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison!

awwwww @#$% I screwed that up :0 oh well back to square 1 If you want respect you have to earn it. I'm learning sorry AVB