• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Grail Pass

BrownDevil said:
Start with the xXx, and then post a review. Got one in the humi I've been dying to try, but a few folks out there are making it out to be a big bad monster of a smoke :0
[snapback]155090[/snapback]​
What? You're assuming that one will make it back? :laugh:

Please BrownDevil, do yourself a favor and smoke the Opus. They are very delicious and full of flavor. Although, it may make your former favorites seem kinda dull from then after. Atleast the limited availability will stop you from going broke. :rolleyes:

I have the same problem, BD. I still have the Opus from my newbie trade! I don't know what I am waiting for. It's not like I am going to get to celebrate the loss of my virginity again :)

hudsonvalley said:
Last leg! This beat up old box showed up today! P/T forthcoming.
[snapback]155306[/snapback]​
Glad to hear that the box arrived safely. My mailman has a reputation to treat boxes like that Jim Carrey character in Ace Ventura pet detective. ;)

I was looking through the list of cigars presently in the pass, and there's at least a couple I'm surprised weren't snapped up, and a few others that dollar for dollar are great smokes.

I would have thought the Siglo I and Quintero would have been long goone. Also, just kinda surprised as good of reviews as they get the AF SS, Padron 5000, Punch Sierra, Olivia Grand Cameroon are still around. I'm not complaining, just find it interesting what people pick -- that's the fun of a pass.

2 AF Short story
3 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
5 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
12 Padron 5000
13 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
14 Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
16 Flor de Olivia Grand Cameroon Figurado
17 Cohiba Siglo I (ISOM)
18 Quintero y Hno. Brevas (ISOM)
23 CAO Cameroon Belicoso
24 Fuente Hemingway Classic
33 PAM 64 Torpedo
34 Arturo Fuente Work of Art
35 Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
36 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Tip
38 RyJ #4 (OVU LE 00)
40 Opus xXx
41 RyJ hermosos #2 (2004 EL)
42 Sancho Panza Double Maduro Escudero (7.25 x 54)
45 la aurora platinum
46 cohiba triangulo
47partaga limited reserve Royale
48 hansotia ancient warrior
51-Carlos Torano Exodus Torpedo
52-Diamond Crown Maximus #4
53-Punch London Club Maduro
54-Trilogy Native Cameroon

WHAT THE FAMILYVALLUES? There are no Kerry/Edwards stickers or purple heart bandaids or anything of the like in this pass? What up, Scott? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mojo, I was going to perhaps take these so as not to send you back the same smokes you sent out.

2 AF Short story
5 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
12 Padron 5000
13 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
14 Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
17 Cohiba Siglo I (ISOM)
18 Quintero y Hno. Brevas (ISOM) (been wanting to try MM's)
42 Sancho Panza Double Maduro Escudero (7.25 x 54)

And put:

Cohiba Robusto (isom)
Carlos Torano 1916 Torpedo
Montecristo Robusto
RyJ Reserve Maduro
Padron 2000
San Cristobal - El Principe
Vegas Robaina - Famosos
5 Vegas Torpedo

I know this is more than the customary 3-5 pt's but since I am batting clean-up...

Awaiting authorization.
Tom

PS KB, what smoke were you talking about putting in for me? The label must have come off.

The Flor de Olivia Grand Cameroon Figurado looks interesting also but I couldn't find it's worth.

Hudson, the P&Ts look good. The Flor de Olivia is like a $3 stick. Its worth trying if you haven't already. Its a good value. I'd say its a medium stick, but usually doesn't disappoint.

Okay, then, a Carlos Torano Silver Robusto for the Flor de Olivia. And, of course, your Hudsonvalley Holy Grails.

Hearing no objections I will send this off in the AM and post the number.

This was fun. But I get so nervous with the pt's and the little details and the re-packaging. I guess that's a good thing. And I learned a lot. We aren't in the CP insurance program, right? I'll use the USPS insurance.

Close one today! I was going to the Post Office today, stopped off for a cup of joe and somebody was digging around in the back of my truck where the pass was.

I startled him and he ran off before he got his hands on it. At least I got a good look at him. Filed a report. He was spotted headed south on the New York Thruway.

Here is the police sketch of him:

rp7060_125.gif

Here is the police sketch of him:

rp7060_125.gif

[snapback]155577[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You know, I think Gr8 had a run-in with someone who looked roughly like that. :whistling: :whistling:

The Eagle has landed! I just got a drop off from the local postal guy. The pass has finally made its way back home. Just getting into the box, but wanted to let everyone know that the pass made it back safe and sound. Some very nice sticks and a very generous host bag! I appreciate everyone's participation! A very enjoyable experience I hope was had by all! Its been raining out my way for the last week or so, and looks to continue to rain for the next few days. But, as soon as the rain clears, I'll have to smoke one of these puppies and post a review.

Looks like this can be moved to 'finished passes.'

KayakinBoy said:
where's the finished pics/
[snapback]156272[/snapback]​

No doubt, put it up at cigarphotos.com so we can all see!. :D I had a great time on this one mojo, thanks for the complimentary cigars as well, excellent idea on your part. I keep eyeing the padrons and that La Consuerga, unfortunately the weather hasn't been cooperative as of late. Think of me again if you want to start another pass. :thumbs: