• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How did you hear about CigarPass.com?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to all the new members! We have been growing faster and faster that last few months, and I'm curious as to how you heard about us. If you signed up within the past 90 days, please post how you heard about CigarPass.com. If it was from a search engine, which engine? If you heard about us on another forum, which one was it?

Thanks for your input!

Rod

I forget what I searched for, but I ended up getting a hit for cigarsmokers (I think) from google. While trudging through some pretty firey flame wars at cs, I somehow found some people talking about CP. Came over here, read for a week or so, signed up, and been addicted to the site ever since!

Edited to say- Hey look at that! I have 2 bars now!!! Doesn't get any better than that! Gonna be a good day! haha

I was searching google for how to "season" a new humidor. I came across the lo-fi version of the Humidor Thread. After a few clicks came to the real CP site. I wanted to ask a question it the Humidor tread and registered. Now I am addicted and cant get away from it.

Thanks for a great Site!!!

Todd

I found CP by doing a google search on how to make a humidifier. I was looking into options for storage and google caught the tupperdor posting in the humidor section. This got me looking around. I then lurked for a while and finally jumped in.

-K

Google Opus X, One of the results was CP. I think I have been logged in here ever since! :D

Shared a cigar with a member at CF and he told me about this board. Came here...liked what I read and joined.

I think I am the original one here then and found it through a Google search...oh damn, I am not so original after all I see. I myself was just searching for anything cigar related and was trying Firefox out for the first time. I am glad that I found it and thanks for being there.

I was doing a google search on cigar passes and ran across the site.

AVB said:
I was doing a google search on cigar passes and ran across the site.
[snapback]213103[/snapback]​

LOL

I found this house by doing a google search. But I didnt join then. I was on another forum and they mentioned this site and I kept checking it out from time to time. Then I joined.

I am glad I did.

Googling for reviews on cigars and found the "Watcha Been Smokin Lately" thread. Been here daily ever since.

I did a google search on "cigar message board" or something of the sort. This was one of the top results and reading around in here I liked it better than some of the others I saw.

Google google lol!!! Funny, but I was basically trying to soak in as much info as possible without reading a full book about cigars. I was looking to buy some cigars, but having not tried many premiums, I knew I needed to find a place where I could read opinions/reviews before I bought.

In addition, some of the subtle humor that flies around here makes me laugh, and I find that important in any board I visit.

I saw Moki's listing of A. Fuente cigars. I've been looking for something like that to learn and understand names/sizes/prices.

I saw a link to Moki's listing from either www.cigarfamily.com or from www.cigarsmokers.com

I then started lurking here...read some posts regarding hiding the $$$ amount spent on smokes. I thought that post was hilarious! I had to join.

Had a desire to learn about cigars. Wanted to learn from experts that have been involved. Haven't had good experiences at cigar shops.

This community of cigar smokers are cool and are really helpful. You guys seem to really know each other even though people are spread around the world.

This is an experience/hobby that people should share.

Anyway, enough of my monologue.