• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How did you hear about CigarPass.com?

I surf'ed the internet looking for information about cigars, when I stumbled on this site. I lurked for a few months and then decided to join.

It has been great here.

AaronfromPA recommended that I come here. Glad he did, this is the 1st place I visit every morning, love this place. On a side note pertaining to many new memebers, I have noticed in my small town several people are showing interest in cigars these days. I have 4 new cigar smokers doing a box split with me this week. I of course recommended that all of them visit this site to learn everything they can. Perhaps a cigar fad is underway.

was at a general cigar event and met two cp brothers, alex and steve, who spoke so highly of this forum that i just had to check it out. the rest is hysterical! lol! :p

Rod said:
Welcome to all the new members! Where did you hear about cigarpass.com?
{edited for brevity}
Rod
[snapback]213070[/snapback]​

I think an article on cigars.about.com is where I found out about this site.

I have been here less than a week, but it seems like a great bunch of people. I have learned TONS by reading older posts and using the search function.

EDIT: Upon further examination it was not cigars.about.com. At this point I have no idea where I found this place ???

I was searching for a good cigar message board. I was just doing google searchs for cigar forum and cigar message boards and ran across this one.

Did a google search on Humidor upkeep and found CP. Wasn't smart enough to sign up at the time... Did a google search on something like cigar info or something general. After having two or three cigar related searches end up here I decided it was probably smarter if I just stayed here, and here Ive been since.

Really enjoy the site thanks for having me

CYG

This place was mentioned at one of the other cigar sites I hang out at. I came over to register and protect my name. I didn't post until recently, the place seemed to be pretty slow back when I joined up.

Google, go figure. I was looking for some more information on Davidoffs and trying to find a good place to purchase some online. There were several hits from CP in the first 25, so I started reading. The more I read, the more it seemed like a really cool place.

I'm really glad I stuck around. :)
- C

I used to spend my time exclusively on ICG Cigar Message Boards until one day someone posted something about this forum so I decided to check it out. Well, after checking Cigar Pass out, I haven't gone back to ICG (except for a couple of times out of curiosity).

Google Search for "Cigar Forums"

I went to a couple other sites first, but this one seemed the most friendly, informative, and inviting. I'm glad I found this place.

Was at a very well attended Herf recently and a few of us were bemoaning how very tedious and lacking in content our "regular" site had become. 2 current CP members strongly urged us to take a look at this site - said it was really a cigar smoker's site - great knowledge and very little of the other nonsense that leads to the flaming wars - i.e., politics, personal attacks etc. So I came over, looked around for a while and found that all they said was true.. :thumbs:

The Master said:
This place was mentioned at one of the other cigar sites I hang out at. I came over to register and protect my name. I didn't post until recently, the place seemed to be pretty slow back when I joined up.
[snapback]225681[/snapback]​

LMAO!! It seems to me I remember that gamehumper was signing up on other boards a while back using screen names of established members from other sites, what a loser. :laugh: