• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you have a day?

well im still in my infancy so im only at 1-2 a month in winter (sometimes higher if i go to a giants game) because there is no place to smoke unless i want to drop a 10 dollar cutting fee. in summer maybe 1-2 a week because there are more bars to go to and places to hang with friends

I don't usually smoke more than one cigar a day, except during the summer at BBQ's and whatnot, then it could go up to 3 or 4. Right now, I have to brave 20-30F weather on my deck (with no enclosure) to have a smoke, so I'm hovering around 4-5 a week. Although, I do have a large propane patio heater (full size) that helps.

I can't wait for some warmer weather!

On a normal week, probably 2-4 per week. On vacations I'll do at least one a day. BBQ's, parties, weddings, golf, strip club, etc. I'll usually fill up the Envoy and might get through all three but usually end up giving one out.

Normally 2 a day as long as I have somewhere to smoke.

I find that smoking in the car kind of sucks in the winter because the cold air from outside, and the artificial heat coming from the dash mixed together generally loves to destroy the flavor of your smoke.

I smoke 3 to 5 a day. Keep telling myself I'm going to work on smoking 1 or 2 a day, but ......

I smoke about 2-3 a week, since I have to go to a bar to do it.

During the winter i usually only smoke 1 to 2 a week. :( During the summer i try to get one in at least every other day. Between work and school thats the most i can squeeze in and enjoy them.

Usually 3 or 4 during the week, maybe a few extra on the weekend. Depends on the weather and my schedule. I don't smoke in the house or in my car.

I guess I smoke somewhere around 5 a week. I find during the colder weather I smoke a pipe more often than in the warmer weather.

Billy

I'm trying to smoke 2 a day. I'm working on a den/lounge upstairs 'cause I'm uncomfortable smoking in the living room during the winter. My girlfriend says she likes 'em, but the two cats and the dog can't voice their opinions. Once the room's done, I'm looking forward to smoking all day long. :thumbs:

Only about 2 - 3 a week, I'm sure this will go up to a bit more in the summer but I do want to make an effort to not to smoke just for the sake of smoking. I want to enjoy everyone ;)

In winter I try for at least 2 a week. In summer at least one a day.

This habbit could easily be a two a day habbit! However, I like to limit it to three per week. I like to keep them as a reward for hard work.

I'm lucky if I get in 1 a week, let alone 2 - 5 a day!!! :angry: :rolleyes: I don't think I could smoke that much anyways!

I'm lucky if I get in 1 a week, let alone 2 - 5 a day!!! :angry: :rolleyes: I don't think I could smoke that much anyways!

JOO CRAZ-AY!!!!

Oh well, each his own...

Hey man, you're going to need to email me you're entire set of plans on that wine-a-dor thing you built, like measurements and whatnot, if you remember.

I'm on the fence to build a wineador or a coolerdor right now...

during winter its about 1 a week, summer will definitely be more if the budget allows it.