• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you have a day?

This winter I have averaged 2-3 a month. This summer I hope to average 3-4 a week. Bring on the warm weather and longer days!

It's usually one a day during the week, sometimes two a day on the weekends.

However, yesterday at the QSH I counted 12. Started about 1000 and called 'er good about 2300..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

2 to 3 a week if the weather is nice. I've slowed down quite a bit due to the horrible weather we have had so far this year.

man . . . I'd like to have 2-3 a week . . . law school budget doesn't usually support that though

I was at about 1 per week maybe two until this new B & M opened down the road. Now up to 8-10. There goes the neighborhood.

Hey Noob!! Use the damn search feature instead of starting a thread like this, there's a reason it's there. This way we don't get the same thread started a billion freakin' times!

Fuggin' kids.

:laugh:

Hey Noob!! Use the damn search feature instead of starting a thread like this, there's a reason it's there. This way we don't get the same thread started a billion freakin' times!

Fuggin' kids.

:laugh:

:laugh: Love you too Brian!! :sign:

I smoke 6 to 8 cigars a week, as for ring size I lean toward the larger ones 54 and above Maduro cigars.

Great topic Jon, thanks for starting this thread. I usually smoke 2-3 per week. I wonder if there are any good, cheap smokes out there for a newer smoker like myself?
Yes, I'm well aware this is a 2.5yr old thread.

Great topic Jon, thanks for starting this thread. I usually smoke 2-3 per week. I wonder if there are any good, cheap smokes out there for a newer smoker like myself?

I hear La Lunas are really good, and can basically be had for free.

I hear La Lunas can be had for free if you work a high-paying job, have a new child, buy secondhand, and bother a bunch of suckers on this one cigar website.

I hear La Lunas can be had for free if you work a high-paying job, have a new child, buy secondhand, and bother a bunch of suckers on this one cigar website.

...or if you leave your travel humidor unattended in a room full of scallywags.

I try to get a cigar in daily...it does nort always happen due to time constraints, but hey...I try.