• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Smoke a Day?

This is an old topic that you may be able to find in the archives using the search feature. However, I will give you my answer.

I smoke maybe one a day and on occasion (weekends or special days) 2-3 a day. I prefer maduros but will smoke a lighter cigar in the morning with coffee. However, most of my cigars are smoked in the evening after work. Morning cigars are generally only on the weekend.

As for your quantity of daily smokes . . . 6 or more a day seems high to me but I am neither your wife or mother so smoke as many as you enjoy and your wallet will allow.

- Jason
Sometimes its nice to hear what new blood has to say about it.

I smoke one about every 2 or 3 weeks. So, my inventory is getting bigger. I am more of a collector than a smoker.

I smoke one "Consuegra" in the morning with coffee and 2 to 3 better cigars the remainder of the day.

About 1-2 per week on average, more in the summer less in the winter. Weekends are the best time for a relaxing smoke over a cup of coffee and the morning paper.

1-3 per week. Sometimes a couple more in the summer and many times less during the winter.

I smoke better cigars than I used to and can't afford any more than that! :laugh:

Wife would prefer 0, but that's not gonna happen.
I have greatly limited my cigars this winter in favor of pipes. I think I've only smoked about 10-12 since October. I get the pipe in about 1-3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Once the weather turns, I'll probably split time between the two pretty evenly. 2-3 per week split between the two. Some weeks more, some weeks less depending on what I'm doing and where I am.

I was at about 1 a day, but am slowly increasing to a consistent 2 a day. This is not good because I know the only reason I'm not smoking more is because it's too damn cold! I could see 2-3 cigars a day in the next couple of months, and then on the weekends..... fuhggedaboudit!

I go through spurts. When I am smoking I smoke between 1-3 a week. I sometimes go for months without lighting up if I end up being too busy and not finding the time. I still collect during this time though.

I have a family member who smokes between 3-5 a day during the week and 2 or so a day on weekends. There in construction so working outside allows him to smoke more.

I usually smoke a minimum of 2 cigars a day and a bowl of pipe tobacco. When I work, that usually doubles. However, it is slowly getting me off of some of my other worse nicotine, texas famous, habbits.

I generally smoke 2-3 a week. However, if the weather is great I can usually get a two a day in on the weekends. It really depends. In the winter I may only smoke one every two - three weeks. Other times it may be one a day for five days in a row. It just depends on how I am feeling. I will say, I am feeling a cigar right now and once I get home I will start up a fire and light one up!

I will smoke anywhere from 1 to 2 per day and usually out on the patio and in the evening hours. If there is a special event or party I may exceed that number.

I don't believe I've ever smoked more than five and less than three a day for a number of years.

Doc.

I smoke one, sometimes two per day. It used to be one per week but has increased over the years.

Usually about 3 a week, give or take 1-2. Yesterday though, I had three, which isn't normal at all.

I usually smoke 2-3 a week. I generally smoke more expensive sticks so I try to enjoy them. I was smoking quite a bit more a few years back when I discovered Consuergas but I found that I enjoy what I'm smoking better if I do it in moderation.

Smoke....Cigars....I collect cigars...you mean you people actually smoke them? That's just nonsense.