• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke a day?

hexakosioi

Well I smoke an average of 3-5 cigars / day. I was wondering, people who smoke as much as I do, are you experiencing any breathing problems, chest pain, etc.?

btw I have been doing this for a couple of years. However, it is only now that I have begun to feel a slight irritation. You know that feeling when you eat something really cold and your teeth start to give impulses, take that feeling and put it in you chest.

Or maybe its nothing, I tend to be paranoid when it comes to health and that stuff.

I usually smoke 1 a day. Some days I smoke 2 to 3 and I get iritation in my throat. I get an iced tea with loads of ice and when the tea is gone I chew the ice and let it coat my throat. Kind of soothes the irritation.
I never have breathing problems though. I really try to smoke in a well vented environment to reduce inhaling of smoke.

Usually 1 a day. But depending on my mood, sometimes 2-3. When I smoke more than 1 a day I also get the throat irritation.

The more I read about cigars, the more I want to enjoy one.

1 a day during the week usually and 2 or 3 on the weekend, depending on what life throws at me. I notice very little irritation.

First off. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.

Give yourself a break, the body is amazing at healing itself, if you let it. If it persists, see a dr.

For throat irritation, I like herbal tea with honey and lemon, as well as slippery elm drop's.

I sometimes smoke 1-3/day, sometimes I go weeks without. After say a vacation in vegas, my whole body starts screaming at me, lol.

Funny, I started at 1-3 a week, mostly on weekends and now Im at 1 per day everyday. Problem is, I dont have any dog rockets, Im smoking my La Riqueza's and Triunfador's like there going out of style.

Less than I want, more than I should.

Seriously, in the warmer months probably 7-10/week. In the colder months, 1/week or so.

IMHO, 3-5/day is a large number. Also IMHO, although I think in moderation cigar smoking is beneficial since it relaxes me, I honestly do believe there is a health risk associated with it. If you are feeling some ill effects, at least try reducing the number.

Well I smoke an average of 3-5 cigars / day. I was wondering, people who smoke as much as I do, are you experiencing any breathing problems, chest pain, etc.?

btw I have been doing this for a couple of years. However, it is only now that I have begun to feel a slight irritation. You know that feeling when you eat something really cold and your teeth start to give impulses, take that feeling and put it in you chest.

Or maybe its nothing, I tend to be paranoid when it comes to health and that stuff.
You got issues my friend. See your doctor. Don't fuck around.

Doc.

~2-5 a week. It mostly depends on my family and what's going on that week. I've gon weeks w/o smoking.

You got issues my friend. See your doctor. Don't fuck around.

Doc.
+1. Go see a doctor. NOW. Chest pain is not normal for a 21-year-old, regardless of how much you smoke.

I'm just wondering why this thread is post in the Cuban Cigar Discussion forum. I'm surprised no one else noted this yet. :whistling:

While working graveyards I will smoke up to 3 a night. When I am off or on day shifts where the admin is around I wont smoke at all. The good side about working days is my humidor stays full longer!!!

3-4 a week .
If I smoke more then one a day I get irritation in my throat too.

4 to 6 per day. Occasionally my throat hurts during the mornings, but as soon as I smoke one and drink some coffee it's all gone.

4 to 6 per day. Occasionally my throat hurts during the mornings, but as soon as I smoke one and drink some coffee it's all gone.

Whoa, no trying to tell you, how to live your life but; 4 - 6 a day will probably cause a lot of health problems
in the long run. Have to take care of the temple first, so you can keep enjoying cigars.