• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars

There can never be enough, or at least i think so. As a matter of fact out of the 70+ i have on hand i still look for more to have. I just bought a larger humi to store more, the real cool thing is that my girlfriend likes to suprize me with more a couple times a week. :love:

There can never be enough, or at least i think so. As a matter of fact out of the 70+ i have on hand i still look for more to have. I just bought a larger humi to store more, the real cool thing is that my girlfriend likes to suprize me with more a couple times a week. :love:

You bastard!!

do you need? that was the question my wife asked me last night while we were having a casual conversation. It was funny because I really couldn't come up with a legitimate answer to the question. Of course I could say something like as many as I can store etc etc but this was my wife so not an acceptable answer :thumbs:

So I started thinking. How many cigars do you guys have to how many you smoke daily/weekly. I know everyone who's here is a collector to some degree so again, how many lifetimes worth of cigars do you have and are you still adding to the stock? I personally know I"ll never smoke a quarter of the cigars I have even if I were to stop buying today. G1
Well...after reading your post I can say with a reasonable amount assurance that you have no background in "Sales'. :laugh:

Do yourself a favor, next time she asks you that question....call me for the answer. Just put your cell phone on the table between you both, put me on SPEAKERPHONE and sit back. Not only will she understand your need for 1000's of cigars but I'm positive she will treat you "extra special" that evening.

No need to thank me, it's the least I could do for someone so Cigar Justificationaly Challenged.

PM me for my cell number :thumbs:

OK, to the original question, I probably have between 1000 to 1200 cigars right now, I smoke on average around eight cigars a week, so I have a 2 1/2 to 3 year supply on hand, which is fine, unless the schip bill passes and they price me out of the market, then I will have to make some hard decisions on puchasing, storage and how long I wish to continue smoking...I would probably stock up on a chitload of decent inexpensive smokes and buy a couple of more coolers....

I smoke maybe 3-4 cigars weekly, sometimes less, usually not more.

How much will I buy? Until the vino is filled up or my wallet calls the police.

An offer of help to all of you that have more than you can smoke. I would be willing to help if you would like to decrease your inventory. LOL!!!!!

My wife doesn't know about the cigars I purchase. She just knows there's a big box full of cigars in the house. No questions, and we like it that way. Until we go broke from my buying, that's the way it'll stay.

That said, right now i'm at about 200 and working hard to increase that. Would like to get up around 1000. Of course, once I hit 1000, i'll probably want to hit 10,000. Can't have too many, I figure.

Well...after reading your post I can say with a reasonable amount assurance that you have no background in "Sales'. :laugh:

Do yourself a favor, next time she asks you that question....call me for the answer. Just put your cell phone on the table between you both, put me on SPEAKERPHONE and sit back. Not only will she understand your need for 1000's of cigars but I'm positive she will treat you "extra special" that evening.

No need to thank me, it's the least I could do for someone so Cigar Justificationaly Challenged.

PM me for my cell number :thumbs:
[/quote]

Gary, you are sooo right LOL. PM coming atcha. Problem is she's a director with Prudential's Mortgage division so she's totally a numbers person. She knows when I pick up a couple of sticks. Shes' met Pete, knows of Mark over at Tower, Kevin at Silo, now she's heard of Dion, you get the picture. G1