• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many CP'ers also smoke cigarettes

I smoke sigs at work and during my 1 1/2 hour drive each way to and from work but not at home. I am down to about 7-10 per day

I have really dut down by buying the rolling machine and rolling my own. I know most fo you have seen the in the tobacconist shops. The machine rolls a good cigarette with filter and you can get better tobacco and blend them. They are MUCH more satifying and at about $8.50 for 2 cartons they are quite economical. I am the Nestor Plasencia of cigarettes now!

Quit 10 years ago. Over the last 35 years I quit cigs maybe 8-10 times for up to a year at a time, but always started again. When I did smoke cigs, I did it full tilt... 3 packs a day. I'd grow broke now. What are cigs now? There is a machine at the place I eat breakfast and its $5 a pack (all quarters).

Bruce

I tried a cigarette when I was 14 and haven't touched one since. That was 29 years ago.

BTW, kissing a woman who's been smoking cigarettes is like licking an ash tray, doncha think? Anyway, IMHO... (of course, that's what my wife says when I smoke a cigar). :p

lucasbuck said:
Never smoked a cigarette.
[snapback]187242[/snapback]​

Never have never will!! It doesn't bother me, but comparing the two (cigars and cancer sticks) is just wrong. ;)

It's been 8 months, 2 days and a few hours since I've inhaled an evil cig! Wish I could say I never smoked 'em but at least now it's only tasty stogies!

Nope, never smoked cigarettes as a habit. Maybe one or two packs over the last 20 years? Thank God, they are over $5.00 a pack here in Michigan. I know a lot of people that are buying "little cigars" now, made by Natural Spirit I think?

Can't compare a cigarette with a nice hand rolled cigar.

JV

Smoke 1/2 pack a day.
It does seem like I crave gars more than cigs.
I also catch myself not inhaling cigs because of smoking cigars.

Maybe its a start.