• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how often do you smoke cigars?

Every day! I love cigars! Usually two or three a day.
I tend to smoke lighter one in the early part of the day, and heavier ones in the evening.
I've never tried the Apple Juice, so thanx for the tip Nino.

I'm still searching for the perfect short smoke...5-15 minutes.
Perfect defined as having plenty of flavor, smokes well, and inexpensive.
I would guess that if I found it, I'd smoke two or three of those a day, and one "Normal" cigar a day.

Since it's cold here in Michigan till mid June, I'm lucky to get in 1 cigar a week. During the warmer months I will typically smoke at least 1 cigar a day. Still waiting for a day there is a HERF in Michigan I could sit in on. I really do envy those of you that live in the warmer climate.

I tend to smoke lighter one in the early part of the day, and heavier ones in the evening.

I would guess that if I found it, I'd smoke two or three of those a day, and one "Normal" cigar a day.

I just bought a pack of CAO MX2 Daggers, which are small 10 minute smokes. They were great and are $10 bucks a tin of 5.

I smoke about 2 a week. Definitely not addicted to nicotine, but I love the atmosphere that it creates.

Ever try a Pepin Black Perla? Id say thats the stick your looking for, im going to try and head up to the Outlaw sometime this next week... if I end up going ill PM you for your addy.

I'd guess about 5 a week, but that may change as it gets colder ... its about to be pipe time ...

I try to smoke as much as possible. Usually 4-5 a week. However on a late weekend night playing cards I will knock out 4-5 in one night.

I work long days, as does my wife, so there are many commitments and time-sinks that don't allow for the time to properly sit down and have a smoke. I prefer to have nice cigars that really wow me once every couple of weeks because the time is precious.

During a week Mon. thru Sunday I'll have about 10 cigars. Sometimes less sometimes more.

For anyone that tried the apple juice tip I posted, let me know if you got similar results please. I am curious to see what others think.

I feel like the equivalent of a cigar junkie. I smoke at least 4 cigars a day and sometimes as many as 6 (Disclaimer: I work 7 days a week at a B&M). Even with that frequency of smoking I am used to having cigars all the time but I don't necessarily crave them, it is more like a conditioned response kind of thing.

I smoked cigarettes for 13 years before quitting cold turkey. I took about a year off from smoking altogether and then discovered the wonderful world of cigars. I have just started smoking a pipe occasionally for a bit of variety.

By the way, a quick tip for multiple cigar a day smokers. If you want to refresh your palate easily and quite effectively, drink apple juice between cigars. Since I started doing this I can smoke three full bodied sticks and then smoke something much lighter and am still able to enjoy and taste it.

I do believe Sherbert cleanses a palate as well....but that's not something we can take around with us like apple juice. :laugh:

I don't smoke too often during the winter months unless we go to cigar bar or something. In the summer months 1-2 a week.

Ed

I was at 5 cigars per week until the baby became mobile...now I am lucky to squeeze one per week into my schedule. Since I am smoking less often, I am smoking the best cigars to make the little time worthwhile.