• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to tell my parents that I smoke cigars

Pm moeCizlak...I think he still lives with his parents and they are OK with his smoking....not sure if he has told them about his orientation yet....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just don't tell Alan's parents about his hobo fetishes.

Now that you've got telling your parents taken care of why don't you take a minute to fill out you're profile and post an introduction. I'm sure you'll find that if you hang around here there are a bunch of knowledgeable guys that are always willing to help.

Definitely ask your dad to smoke one with you. On that note... when I enlisted, it drove a fairly good sized imaginary wedge between my dad and I. When he saw how much I enjoyed smoking cigars he started to join me. Now I'll get calls out of the blue for recommendations and reviews on cigars he has never tried. Every time I go through Missouri he is always setting up something so we can enjoy some whiskey and a cigar. Do it and it may be that life long common ground that will bring you two together.

I had a nice bowl that lasted me forty minutes last night, I'm quite enjoying my pipe. Using the pipe my late grandfather used is quite emotional for me.

Definitely ask your dad to smoke one with you. On that note... when I enlisted, it drove a fairly good sized imaginary wedge between my dad and I. When he saw how much I enjoyed smoking cigars he started to join me. Now I'll get calls out of the blue for recommendations and reviews on cigars he has never tried. Every time I go through Missouri he is always setting up something so we can enjoy some whiskey and a cigar. Do it and it may be that life long common ground that will bring you two together.

I asked my dad yesterday and he said "I hate cigars." Although he's probably only smoked a bad cigar, and only one cigar at that hehe. I need to get him a quorum shade or a cherry bomb.

Yes. If you can get him turned onto Cherry Bombs, you'll have him for life.