• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit

I had my final meeting yesterday. I got word today that I'm going into the management training program at Westlake! Full-time, benefits and a great boss.

I had my final meeting yesterday. I got word today that I'm going into the management training program at Westlake! Full-time, benefits and a great boss.

When did you get a new boss? I hope your not talking about your current boss because he's kind of an asshat! :laugh:

Awesome news B-Rad! Congrats brother...

When did you get a new boss? I hope your not talking about your current boss because he's kind of an asshat! :laugh:
Better boss than I had at the end of January! He has pictures of a panda trap that I'm sure are going to get posted here!

Better boss than I had at the end of January! He has pictures of a panda trap that I'm sure are going to get posted here!

Maybe you could coax Joe into modeling it
whistling.gif

When you close one door, another one opens. This may be the best thing you ever did. I ended up self employeed in a similar way. April fools day was my 19th year in business :laugh: . Take what you are good at and make the best of it. Good luck.

Still need to find you that hat.

Congrats on that Brad. Glad to see a bright rainbow in your horizon. :thumbs:

When did you get a new boss? I hope your not talking about your current boss because he's kind of an asshat!

Really??? Coming from the King of the Asshat's that is a big compliment!!!

Grats Brother!

I wish you the best, Brad.

Shawn