• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need Answers Pronto...

Someone should report you all to the principal.

You...you...ruffians.

And just to clarify, I would not sell my schmokes to just anyone.

Are you lathered bitches all past yer estrus yet?

Maybe we're cool?

If not...guess what?? :whistling:

Hee hee hee...hah hah hah...har har har!

Wow. I used to think he was an obnoxious prick but now I'm guessing he's more of a whack job. ???

Wilkey

I do a lot of ebuying and have never gotten a box with a broken seal. Just lucky, I guess.
You guys have completely missed my point. A sealed box shows the vendor knows how to put a box in the mail. When I see a box that's been opened, my thoughts don't immediately run toward the nefarious; rather, I think "....good. These were looked at and should be in good shape".

I don't necessary think it's "luck" to get only sealed boxes....but then again, I know and trust my vendors. I'm trying to remember the last "sealed" box I got; that would probably have been a box of Anejo's at Christmas time. And, I have received several boxes since then, to be sure. Of course, last year's box of Anejos (sealed) were putrid with mold. Almost wish they'd have opened them up before they shipped, eh...??

TastesLikeDirt - if this is going to keep you up at night, call the vendor and NICELY ask if you can have a sealed box. Honestly, as long as the cigars are in fine shape, I don't see what the concern is.

B.B.S.

I don't know how I missed this but I asked them to open the box and check for mold prior to my purchase! I don't want no stinking mold!

I agree B.B.S

My .02 cents

I will not comment on the rest.

A little something to think about for those who do not have retail experience or understand running your own business. Retailers have to deal with Aholes like this guy all the time. Here you have an uneducated cigar consumer who obvious has bought very few boxes of cigars in his young life. I know of no one with any experience that would have blinked twice about the seal being sliced open or they would have just called their retailer and asked them about it. It is very common business to open boxes for inspection. Its prob a safe guess that this guy never goes to a brick and mortar, spends hours looking for the cheapest price online, and, if he ever made a multiple purchase he prob ordered them all from different merchants to save a dollar.

There's a reason we tell people to know your tobacconist.