• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need your help! And your vote!

Voted for you again.

Also voted for horse girl......couldn't help it. If she had a cigar with her she would be posted on this website in a flash.

Devil Doc said:
Today I voted for the girl with the horse. She needs me.

Doc.

You do know you can vote for more than one photo...? I've been voting for the chick myself, as well as myself!

kann said:
You need a girl and a Jeep and a gas mask.  Then there would be absolutely no reason to ever vote for anyone else.  It's getting hard not to vote for the Jeeps, man...   :D
Gas mask will be covered in the next photo contest (if they have one) but not the Jeep -more like my boat with hotties in bikinis holding guns AND fish...

Done, but you don't stand a chance against the hottie or the pic with the dog in it Jim. :laugh:

Done,  The Makers Mark made it a no brainer anyway.  I know who i'd want to be stuck with.  :thumbs:

Good Luck!!!

It's the gas mask family that is kicking everyones ass! But, like I mentioned, maybe they will have some top 10 gifts. If nothing else another patch - but a flash hider for my present suppressor would kick ass too!

Tandem25 said:
Done! And wow. Some nice gear on there.
yes there is! And frankly, if my phot was not my photo, I'd be voting for others too! :laugh:

hey... I'm a moron. Before someone casts a vote, can you post the direct link to the vote for my image? :facepalm:

I never thought to 'right click' and 'copy link' on the thumbsup icon to paste it elsewhere. That would be SOOOOOO much easier then searching the stupid thing out.

Oh yeah... someone there is using vote sharing.

mmburtch said:
Should have put the kids in the picture Jim.
haha! Well, kinda they are. If you look in the back left, there are 2 gallon ziplocks of dogfood nestled under Porter's backpack...

NEVER MIND! Found it out with a littl snooping
:cool:

Is the laser (or light, can't tell)  mounted to the front post there or is it just pulled off the rail for the pic?  I voted for you even though you are dubious and smell like fish.

insight said:
Is the laser (or light, can't tell)  mounted to the front post there or is it just pulled off the rail for the pic?  I voted for you even though you are dubious and smell like fish.
it's a light, and it's mounted to my front sight post (BattleComp mossie mount) - it gets the light as far forward as possible so less shadow from the barrel.

And yea... dubious and fishy as hell! :cool:

Done, only one box of cigars?

golfgar said:
Done, only one box of cigars?
that you can see...   and you really think one bottle of Makers is enough? :whistling:

This IP has already voted on this image today..........

Where is the lady moose attractant, or is it just your natural musk?