• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need your help! And your vote!

Swissy said:

Done, only one box of cigars?
that you can see...   and you really think one bottle of Makers is enough? :whistling:

Point taken.  I missed the Bourbon.  There are many people here in the St. Louis area buying many of the items in the photo in preparation of the pending decision on the Ferguson police officer.  Spoke with a friend of mine and he just purchased a large amount of ammo, water and food.  The expectation is for a period of anarchy in the streets.  Many buildings in the the expected epicenter have installed the bullet resistant film on the windows and are expecting really nasty events to take place.  There are actually groups offering bounties on things like chucking bricks at police officers and shooting at them.  That is reprehensible....period.

golfgar said:

that you can see...   and you really think one bottle of Makers is enough? :whistling:

Point taken.  I missed the Bourbon.  There are many people here in the St. Louis area buying many of the items in the photo in preparation of the pending decision on the Ferguson police officer.  Spoke with a friend of mine and he just purchased a large amount of ammo, water and food.  The expectation is for a period of anarchy in the streets.  Many buildings in the the expected epicenter have installed the bullet resistant film on the windows and are expecting really nasty events to take place.  There are actually groups offering bounties on things like chucking bricks at police officers and shooting at them.  That is reprehensible....period.

Stay safe! Hope you're not close... it's going to be a shitshow for sure. And while I have a 'go bag', I don't believe in the 'Zombie Apocolypse' or world economic collapse,  or so on. What I *DO* believe in, is shit like Ferguson. Human nature in other words... that and a natural disaster (I do live in Alaska, home of the Earthquake!) will make people do stupid shit.

well... not even a 'well done'.  Cute chick won, followed by the gas mask family.

Thanks anywys all...  maybe next year

golfgar said:

...wow.  Batten down the hatches, and be safe.  Scary, frustrating times....

Swissy said:
well... not even a 'well done'.  Cute chick won, followed by the gas mask family.
Thanks anywys all...  maybe next year

Well damn, maybe they'll pull their heads out of their asses and pick yours next year.............or you could grow boobs.

Told ya, man:  Moobs, a Jeep, and maybe something equine.  You've already got the rest covered.  :D

Still bummed. But, whatever. Just gotta start saving up to buy one of those suppressors. Would love to put the Salvo12 shotgun suppressor on my Saiga12!! Should probably save up for a high class hooker to pose for the next photo as well...

LOL

On another note, another giveaway for free guns -n- chit  clicking the banner gives me an entry, just so you know. To join the giveaway, all you do is sign up on the site.

Swissy said:
Still bummed. But, whatever. Just gotta start saving up to buy one of those suppressors. Would love to put the Salvo12 shotgun suppressor on my Saiga12!! Should probably save up for a high class hooker to pose for the next photo as well...

LOL

On another note, another giveaway for free guns -n- chit  clicking the banner gives me an entry, just so you know. To join the giveaway, all you do is sign up on the site.
That is actually a good idea. Just find a hot lady that loves cigars and tell her you'll give her an opus to pose with you.

yea....  but a paid professional that likes cigars would be best! LOL

I told my wife about the idea of a hot lady posing, and she got all excited - until I asked her if she knew any hotties!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: