• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thank you.

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
4 years ago I stumbled across Cigar Pass in my search for more info on my renewed interest in the cigar hobby. Since that time I have learned a great deal, met some outstanding individuals, and I have gained a new respect for the simple pleasures in life.

Thank you, Rod, for keeping CP alive and for allowing me to be a very small part of it for the past 4 years. Thanks to all the members of CP for helping to keep CP a place that stands out.

I just smoked a cigar I likely never would have seen if it weren't for Cigar Pass and just one of the great people we have here. I'm eternally grateful.

I can second this Thanks from the heart!

I have not even been here for a year, but have come across so much info and tried so many cigars that I would have never had a chance to do. Just wished I lived in an area where I could meet everyone and share this obsession.

Lilbastage, good shot out!
I could not agree more!

I can second this Thanks from the heart!

I have not even been here for a year, but have come across so much info and tried so many cigars that I would have never had a chance to do. Just wished I lived in an area where I could meet everyone and share this obsession.

Lilbastage, good shot out!
I could not agree more!

X2! My knowledge and appreciation have expanded in the 6 months I've been here... ever growing by the day (as is my cigar collection, a pleasant side effect of being here).

It's quite amazing that so many outstanding members joined in October of '05.

Doc.

Congratulations on the 4 years Alan!

I didn't know what an OPUS X referred to when I saw it on a license plate one day (wish I had left that one alone
sad.gif
biggrin.gif
)

x2 I have learned so much here and appreciate all the great people I have met.

Congrats Allan! It's been a great pleasure knowing you and am hoping to one day actually get to meetcha! ;)

Happy Anni to Doc too!! :D

I love the CP community. Everyone looks out for one another! Congratulations on your 4 years.

All of the above!! I have larned a great deal from all the members here!! Even wigwam.
sign.gif

Congrats on the anniversary Alan, you are truly one of the good ones here, we're lucky you stuck around. Same to you Doc, that was a pretty good 9 day stretch back in 2005. :thumbs:

Alan, I'm certainly glad that you are a member here, and that our paths have crossed on a couple of occasions. Hopefully you're around for several more years.

Nice to have you around Alan.