• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I wanna be....

On the way, we should know by the Friday. If he likes it fine if not, screw 'em. :blush:

You're screwing up my thread with your epenis stuff. It isn't my fault you were listening to Here You Come Again, Southern Nights, It Was Almost Like a Song or whatever country stuff you thought passed for real music in 1977. Get over it and start catching up..

You're screwing up my thread with your epenis stuff. It isn't my fault you were listening to Here You Come Again, Southern Nights, It Was Almost Like a Song or whatever country stuff you thought passed for real music in 1977. Get over it and start catching up..

This board needs a "like" button. But this'll hafta do: :thumbs:

~Boar

What! A thread jack in progress without me ! IMPOSSIBLE!

Where is the Big BOOM? It's Friday.......Come on Bomb.....Explode already! :0

I can't control the recipient.

Well I know for a fact he got it, he says so on his profile page. He just can't figure out who sent it and apparently doesn't follow my bombing songs. :(

That's saddening to hear, someone needs to whip him into shape!

It is usually good form to at least acknowledge the package even if you think it is crap. However, it isn't required nor is this the first or even tenth time it has happened. Time to start scouting the next target.

Sex Pistols 1977, Ramones 1978. That's what happens when you get older, you remember the original things first. Like when I think of gay it means happy when you do it means BFF. :p

I remember Megadeth's cover of it in 1988.