• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I wanna be....

It is usually good form to at least acknowledge the package even if you think it is crap. However, it isn't required nor is this the first or even tenth time it has happened. Time to start scouting the next target.

I've always been under the same assumption, it's bad form not to post the arrival of a bomb, regardless of the contents!

Not that I'm any bomb expert but if it is who I think it is he has a nice thank you in his status post in the forums home page. I know its not a thank you thread but at least it didnt go completely unanswered like some in the past!

It isn't good form to list the contents, acknowledgement is pretty much the norm.

It is usually good form to at least acknowledge the package even if you think it is crap. However, it isn't required nor is this the first or even tenth time it has happened. Time to start scouting the next target.

I've always been under the same assumption, it's bad form not to post the arrival of a bomb, regardless of the contents!

Do you mean the status updates? I never have them open........let me go look.
Ahhh, so he did. Not much effort to figure me out but C'est la vie.

Not that I'm any bomb expert but if it is who I think it is he has a nice thank you in his status post in the forums home page. I know its not a thank you thread but at least it didn't go completely unanswered like some in the past!

It isn't good form to list the contents, acknowledgement is pretty much the norm.

Exactly, the arrival, not it's contents. I was saying it's good form to acknowledge and publicly make known the arrival of the package, regardless of what's inside of it. (I.E. You think it's lame!)

He better appreciate that bourbon. I might faint if I got near one that old.

Nice play AVB, I like seeing your bomb songs pop up. Deserving target as well.

Well, I'll thank you for keeping the spirit alive. Great job AVB. Too bad there wasn't a bigger BANG.