• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was in San Diego last weekend

Friggame

Found a pretty cool shop. Some good prices for California and they also had beer and wine! it was called Excalibur.I was there visiting friends and just needed to pick up a couple cigars for the weekend. I was not able to stay around to enjoy the lounge but I really wish we had something like this in Long Beach.

That's my go-to shop as I work right down the road. Yea they have a big selection but I've found them to be a bit on the expensive side. It's OK for my samples but no way I'd buy a box from them.

I don't drink so I've never benefited from the lounge but I can see the appeal, it's pretty nice in there.

I'll have to check it when I'm in town this summer.

Damn...wish I knew about the place. I was just in San Diego last weekend as well. Ended up going to someplace in the Gaselamp Quarter, but not sure of the name...so, so place...nothing special.

They're lucky because of all the great breweries down there. A good B&M is just the cherry on top.

ETA: and to make no mention of the beautiful SD women!

I was just in San Diego this past weekend, popping into a cigar shop in Gaslamp while on our way to Noble Experiment . . . saw Padron 64 Exclusivos for $25 a pop, Padron 3000 for $10, Padron 45th for $55 . . . the rest of the selection in the place sucked, and was just as overpriced.

It was terrible . . . preying on the innocent like that. Oh well. I know exactly where I won't be shopping for my cigars when we move to SD this summer.

I haven't had the pleasure. I'll happily trade you some hipsters for some fine cowgirls!

:love: