• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was in San Diego last weekend

Friggame

Reaction score
Found a pretty cool shop. Some good prices for California and they also had beer and wine! it was called Excalibur.I was there visiting friends and just needed to pick up a couple cigars for the weekend. I was not able to stay around to enjoy the lounge but I really wish we had something like this in Long Beach.

That's my go-to shop as I work right down the road. Yea they have a big selection but I've found them to be a bit on the expensive side. It's OK for my samples but no way I'd buy a box from them.

I don't drink so I've never benefited from the lounge but I can see the appeal, it's pretty nice in there.

Damn...wish I knew about the place. I was just in San Diego last weekend as well. Ended up going to someplace in the Gaselamp Quarter, but not sure of the name...so, so place...nothing special.

I was just in San Diego this past weekend, popping into a cigar shop in Gaslamp while on our way to Noble Experiment . . . saw Padron 64 Exclusivos for $25 a pop, Padron 3000 for $10, Padron 45th for $55 . . . the rest of the selection in the place sucked, and was just as overpriced.

It was terrible . . . preying on the innocent like that. Oh well. I know exactly where I won't be shopping for my cigars when we move to SD this summer.