• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm just so lucky...

Hang in Loren, my thoughts are with you.

Brian

Damn Loren, I'd tell you to smoke a good one, but that is the only kind you have :D I hope they figure out something to keep you mobile.

Billy

Sorry to hear that Loren, you'll be in our thoughts at Casa Sanchez as a well. I'll light up something special in your honor tomorrow afternoon, Opus of course.

:cool:

Loren,
Thoughts and prayers with you!
Try to kill the disease with some good Scotch and awesome cigars!

-Rob

Hi Loren, Yes--I can understand very well. I have been off on disability for three years myself. Disc disease as well as a very wierd form of arthritis attacking my joints one by one. After 6 surgeries, I'm worse off than ever. Now they just put me on codiene patches and send me offto notbother them any more.

But we have many good things because of our condition. We can smoke cigars anytime we want, it is a good hobby for someone who cannot do much else. For me, I can live in my former weekend cabin full time now. We feed the birds and I enjoy sitting in my chair watching them. We now have five families of woodpeckers who we fed all winter. Now the have brought their new babies for us to admire. I am fortunate to have a wonderful, understanding wife who takes great care of me--I hope that youhave a great wife too. Now she does not have to work and we can be together full time.

Adapting can really be difficult in the beginning,even guilt for not going to work. Frustrations of not being able to do things we enjoy. The world seems to pass us by.

So sit back,enjoy a good smoke and think about what is good in life at this time. :( > :D > :laugh:

Damn Loren. I'm sorry to hear about all this. Hope for a speedy recovery big guy.

Best of luck to ya bud... I wish nothing but the best for you. I hope that you pull through all this.

My prayers and thoughts are with you, Loren. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear this, Loren.

My thoughts are with you. Keep in touch when you can.

I really can symapthize with you bubba, but from a different ailment. I hope your new rides turn out to be "babe magnets" and make sure you offer lots of lap rides.

-Rob

Every where, every day if you look you can find the small things that make this life worth while. A good smoke, a few fingers of your favorite adult beverage, the companionship of love ones, to include the CP family. It is out there, it just takes a small bit of faith to see it.

You will be in my thoughts, best wishes, and no matter what

GIVE'EM HELL

Tim

Hey Loren, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. I know of plenty of cases where the docs thought they had it right on the diagnosis but really did not. They can't take into account the human will, hope, a positive spirit, love of life and people, and G-d. I have seen too much go down in life to ever call anyone out. It may seem bad but stuff happens and life spins on a dime. I am going to have to think that the wheel chair thing is BS until it happens. I just got to believe that good things will happen to you. Hang in there bro. :thumbs:

My thoughts are with you Loren. Just try to keep your spirits up

I'm so sorry to hear this Loren. I will be wishing you the best and keeping you in my thoughts in the coming months. Like others have said, as hard as it is right now, look at the best in life and smoke/drink something good.

I wish you well, Lauren. You seem to have a resilient spirit. This, good friends, family, and a love for life are a good crutch. All the best.

Well, I'm pretty much settled in the new place for now. Two moves in 2 weeks has taken a huge toll on me but I have got some nice Padron's and Opus #5's to keep me company when it is nice outside to smoke. Thanks for hte wishes as well. But anyways, time for a nap I think. :laugh:

Glad to see you are settled in and I hope you are doing better. We will keep you in our thoughts!!!

Welcome back, Loren.

Hope you get the rest you deserve. :)