• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IQ test.....

Unlike others here, I've not taken a true Stanford-Binet IQ test, but every online test I've taken I score somewhere between 120 and 130. These tests are fun, even if they are a bunch of crap. :D

Results:

Congratulations, Nic
Your IQ score is 122

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Congratulations, Mike!
Your IQ score is 136 :0

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

??? does this here test mean I is smart? I got me a real good edjumacashun!!

ads47 said:
Well, I have had test administered by qualified people and taken a few on line. My score today was 161, most test I have taken averaged about 5-8 points less. I think alot of people misunderstand what an IQ is, its not now smart you are but how capable your brain is. There are lots of Mensa level people who have problems functioning well in society. Then on the other hands there are just as many who are just a few steps above a rock and function better than most of us. Just because your IQ is through the roof or in the basement doesnt mean that you will do very well in school or be a drop out. Like in HS I was bored to death, hated most of my classes and felt no challenge. Consequently those classes I barely skimmed by in. But for the classes that challenged me, I typically averaged over 95% for the semester. Since HS and being able to pick and choose classes that interested me and I wanted to take, its rare that I am ever out of the top few in a class. For the record, yes I am the bastard that finishes test in like half the time of most, never takes notes, and doesnt seem to every pay attention.
Now the MMPI, working in public service we are required to take it as part of your hiring process. It has nothing to do really with intelligence, its simply a written test to tell in writing what your personaility is like. Its kind of a quick way to get to know someone without actually meeting them. If you have never taken it imagine answering like 500 questions that a large majority repeat in a different form and all are like "Do you like it when your mother wears a red dress" "Do you like your mothers red dress" etc etc. The scariest part is that after answering some of the most riduculous questions you have ever read, when you get the results the are scary. My results hit my personality dead on. I couldnt believe with out talking to me until after the test how good this test interperts you and your psyche.

wow, lots of ramblings and not much sleep.

see ya
ads
wow...youse is real smart

and still cant spell, or write for that matter!!!!!!! Look at my HS transcript and tell me that... :sign: its a wander I can tie my own shoes if you read it.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

ads

:sneaky: Hey I think it was rigged! I can't be this bad!!!! :angry:

Congratulations, Tom!
Your IQ score is 4

While you wont understand the following statement, someone around you may be able to translate the following into something simpler you'll understand, the number given to you is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly, or incorrectly in this case, on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here. (not that we are expecting you to, but we have to mention it)

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, though no one was quite like you Tom, and according to the sorts of questions you got incorrect, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Paste Eater and you enjoy shiny things that move quickly.

You have the unusual distinction of not being able to tie your own shoe's, cut your own food or wipe your own ass. You are equally bad at math and verbal skills, and most likely drool on your self when you speak. This means you are an un-evolved Neanderthal, with absolutely no creative thinking ability and are uniquely good at painting or drawing with your own feces. Thinking or even just communicating with others is impossible for someone of your limited brain capacity. You are also afraid of the dark, and wet your self in public as often as possible, simply because you like the feeling and warmth it provides.

Man........ am I sorry I clicked on that link! :(

Toaster said:
Congratulations, Tom!
Your IQ score is 4

While you wont understand the following statement, someone around you may be able to translate the following into something simpler you'll understand

your Intellectual Type is a Paste Eater and you enjoy shiny things that move quickly.

That, my friend, is too much! I have tears streaming down my cheeks and the kids are just staring at me. Very nice!

I quoted my favorites.

Still trying to gain composure,

M. Gipson :p

Toaster said:
:sneaky: Hey I think it was rigged! I can't be this bad!!!! :angry:

Congratulations, Tom!
Your IQ score is 4...

:0 :sign: :sign:
Gave me belly laughs :D

Bill

Toaster said:
Congratulations, Tom!
Your IQ score is 4

You have the unusual distinction of not being able to tie your own shoe's, cut your own food or wipe your own ass. You are equally bad at math and verbal skills, and most likely drool on your self when you speak. This means you are an un-evolved Neanderthal, with absolutely no creative thinking ability and are uniquely good at painting or drawing with your own feces. Thinking or even just communicating with others is impossible for someone of your limited brain capacity. You are also afraid of the dark, and wet your self in public as often as possible, simply because you like the feeling and warmth it provides.

You are a Word Warrior indeed! Thanks for the chuckles!