• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Ron Zacapa 23yo rum

Ok.... rum out my ears!

Thanks guys! Now just for the Havana Club Barrel Proof and Maximo Extra Anejo!

I'll be offering Santiago De Cuba Aneja Rum in my next buy.

Thanks for the pointers Ray, looks like they even have a good price on the Balvenie 21 yo Port Wood :thumbs:

:cool:

OK, just found out that mission liquors does NOT ship to CT. Thanks, guys, after 4 days, I got an e-mail cancelling my order. Fortunately, I found another bottle of the 23 in my bar, and am shipping it to Jim today.
Now, to replace that bottle. I guess internet wines is the way to go for me.
Ray--got any other places with good prices?

$2 more here Order 2 or 3 bottles total and shipping isn't bad either.

I had no idea this stuff was difficult to find.
Those of you who still have some of the old style bottlings (full straw), hang on to 'em.

OK, just found out that mission liquors does NOT ship to CT. Thanks, guys, after 4 days, I got an e-mail cancelling my order. Fortunately, I found another bottle of the 23 in my bar, and am shipping it to Jim today.
Now, to replace that bottle. I guess internet wines is the way to go for me.
Ray--got any other places with good prices?

PM sent!

While I have one or two stashed away I haven't seen any collector's market for them.

While I have one or two stashed away I haven't seen any collector's market for them.

Truthfully, I haven't either. Not yet anyway. But I was at a Camacho event a while back and there was a fine little Ron Z chicky rep there dishing out endless amounts of the 23. In chatting with her, saw the new bottles (which I have as well), and commented to her I had 4 bottles of the old style in reserves and she advised me to "hang on to them" because they won't be making them in that manner ever again...too expensive for them apparently. So, whatever...fwiw. But no, I haven't seen anyone clamoring to get them either.

But, as for the new style bottles, are they really that hard to find?

But, as for the new style bottles, are they really that hard to find?

No, not really. Searching reveals a price spread of over $20 per bottle. On a $30 bottle, that is not insignificant. I think Jim's problem was that he was going to be charged $19 shipping per bottle.