• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its the "Guess that movie Line" game

"I'm the most dangerous man in this prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear."

"Do you know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?"

"I fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack. You gonna charge me with something?"

To clean these up - this is from The Usual Suspects, an absolute classic!!

"Cause you, you're part eggplant."
"You're a cantaloupe."

True Romance

Classic Hopper and Walker

edited: cuz we missed this one!

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly..."
Anchor Man......

"sometimes nothing is a real cool hand"

Wild guess... Cool Hand Luke?

ok..I'm gonna guess I was right..

so:

"A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that. "

Anchor Man......

so:

"A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that. "

Kingdom of Heaven

Anchor Man......

so:

Kingdom of Heaven

Good call! Next!!

This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode.

There can be only one!

Highlander.

"I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."

There can be only one!

Highlander.

"I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."
This is Spinal Tap

"I guess the bear had never seen a black man in the woods before either"

There can be only one!

Highlander.

This is Spinal Tap

"I guess the bear had never seen a black man in the woods before either"
No guesses?

Shoot to Kill Sydney Poitier

Hello there. Im Watt Dabney.
"Watt Dabney, Not Thee Watt Dabney"