• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Schwartz Importer

Forgot to mention these:

Zino Double Blade 56 Ring Gauge cutters

Zino just released these new 56 ring gauge double blade cutters. These go for $47.

Guys,

I saw all of these smokes in person today...jesus it was a sight to see!! All of these sets are beautiful and the humidors were ridiculously nice as well.

Eric, it was great meeting you. Thanks again for everything!!

-Aaron

Aaron,

Thanky you for stopping by the shop. It was great talking with you. Wish we would have had some more time to sit down and smoke a cigar. Hope you're feeling better soon so you can enjoy those cigars. Happy Holidays!

Eric

I'm going to set aside one of the Opus22 sets. If someone does get a box split together there will definitely be one here for you then. No rush on getting something together, I know it's a hectic time of year for everyone right now.

Eric

Thats very generous of you Eric and much appreciated.

if a split goes on i would be interested in one or two spots

With the amount of interest in this there may be need for a second box! :0

With the amount of interest in this there may be need for a second box! :0

The boxsplit we just did went quite well, could be used as a great refrence for a smooth GB on the sets. The only issue i feel most important which were all considered in the last GB, besides pre-payment, is that it's important the lottery drawing actually be done by an uninterested third party to insure fairness and an equal opportunity to all the participants. I also feel that the pre-payment is really the only way to handle it, solely based on the lottery system, as this isn't an average GB. If someone gets a cigar they didn't particularly care to pay so much for, like one of the reg. production, the host risks an individual not paying...I doubt we'd ever run into that issue though, just something for consideration to whomever hosts the next GB.

These are just a couple important things I realized during the box split on the 2008 set we just ran. I may consider jumping in on another, but it's probably best it be postponed until after the holidays particularly due to shipping times over the next week or so. I had 4 packages shipped this past Monday via priority, and USPS doesn't even show that they have arrived at the distribution center by me, which is still a whole day from getting to me. Just an observation...but 7 day shipping to some areas...may want to wait until after new years to run this and have an official sign-up. Up to the host, of course....just my .02

If there is still room I would be up for 2 of the spots or one if you want more folks getting in.

Joe G

The boxsplit we just did went quite well, could be used as a great refrence for a smooth GB on the sets. The only issue i feel most important which were all considered in the last GB, besides pre-payment, is that it's important the lottery drawing actually be done by an uninterested third party to insure fairness and an equal opportunity to all the participants. I also feel that the pre-payment is really the only way to handle it, solely based on the lottery system, as this isn't an average GB. If someone gets a cigar they didn't particularly care to pay so much for, like one of the reg. production, the host risks an individual not paying...I doubt we'd ever run into that issue though, just something for consideration to whomever hosts the next GB.

These are just a couple important things I realized during the box split on the 2008 set we just ran. I may consider jumping in on another, but it's probably best it be postponed until after the holidays particularly due to shipping times over the next week or so. I had 4 packages shipped this past Monday via priority, and USPS doesn't even show that they have arrived at the distribution center by me, which is still a whole day from getting to me. Just an observation...but 7 day shipping to some areas...may want to wait until after new years to run this and have an official sign-up. Up to the host, of course....just my .02

As I said, if people are newer than me/we've never done business before, pre-payment is a must. I would never question the fact that the established members here are going to pay. Also, if I do in fact end up hosting it, it looks like it probably wouldn't make it to me until after Christmas, and then I could get them out after the new year. Oh... and I'd ask someone the board to hold the lottery. For a group buy of this magnitude, I'm sure most of the tenured folks here wouldn't mind.

I would have no problem prepaying. Just let me know where to send the M.O. or if you take p.p.
that timeline sounds good to me

Don

As I said, if people are newer than me/we've never done business before, pre-payment is a must. I would never question the fact that the established members here are going to pay. Also, if I do in fact end up hosting it, it looks like it probably wouldn't make it to me until after Christmas, and then I couldget them out after the new year. Oh... and I'd ask someone the board to do it to hold the lottery. For a group buy of this magnitude, I'm sure most of the tenured folks here wouldn't mind.

Sounds good man, if you do end up hosting this...and consider this a signup...I'd be in for two as well, granted all the spots aren't taken.

Wow I clearly didn't re-read what I wrote up there. Holy grammar fail.