• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jack Schwartz Importer

Man there is a lot of interest in these, maybe we could even get ANOTHER one going, hey, it's possible....

I am getting a little on the far side from the age when I got all hyper and run downstairs to check the X-mas presents....but this little lottery has me remembering those days well :)

Thanks Jeff for heading this up, and the folks at Jack Schwartz as well.

Joe G

Just got this in: CAO LX2 Humidor with 28 CAO LX2 Lanceros. It's a pretty cool looking humidor. I don't think I would age my high end sticks in there, but it certainly would work well as a humidor for your everyday cigars. I have the humidor with the 28 Lanceros up on our website for $250 right now.

lx2humiopen.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

Just got this in: CAO LX2 Humidor with 28 CAO LX2 Lanceros. It's a pretty cool looking humidor. I don't think I would age my high end sticks in there, but it certainly would work well as a humidor for your everyday cigars. I have the humidor with the 28 Lanceros up on our website for $250 right now.

lx2humiopen.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

I have heard these Lanceros are good! Humidor has a little bit too much bling going on for me though ;)

Yeah, the humidor does have a little "bling" to it. My one worry with the humidor is with that drop down panel in the front. I don't know what that does as far as the seal on the humidor. If you think about it most lanceros are priced in the $9 range. At $250 the cigars average $8.93/ea. Just to let you know, the humidor does not come with a humidifier or a hygrometer. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

This is one beautiful humidor :love:
Wish I hadn't blown all my budget on presents for the family :whistling:

With the amount of interest in this there may be need for a second box! :0

The boxsplit we just did went quite well, could be used as a great refrence for a smooth GB on the sets. The only issue i feel most important which were all considered in the last GB, besides pre-payment, is that it's important the lottery drawing actually be done by an uninterested third party to insure fairness and an equal opportunity to all the participants. I also feel that the pre-payment is really the only way to handle it, solely based on the lottery system, as this isn't an average GB. If someone gets a cigar they didn't particularly care to pay so much for, like one of the reg. production, the host risks an individual not paying...I doubt we'd ever run into that issue though, just something for consideration to whomever hosts the next GB.

These are just a couple important things I realized during the box split on the 2008 set we just ran. I may consider jumping in on another, but it's probably best it be postponed until after the holidays particularly due to shipping times over the next week or so. I had 4 packages shipped this past Monday via priority, and USPS doesn't even show that they have arrived at the distribution center by me, which is still a whole day from getting to me. Just an observation...but 7 day shipping to some areas...may want to wait until after new years to run this and have an official sign-up. Up to the host, of course....just my .02

Group buys are not a recent, unique concept. Search previous years group buys for the do's and dont's - plenty of good info to be found! :thumbs:

Eric,

If the shop decides to sell the lanceros seperately from the humi, I'd be VERY interested in the humi, depending on the $. (I doubt you'll have ANY trouble selling that though!) GREAT PRICE.

Thanks!!

-Aaron